help cant play game chrno trigger in zsnes emulator

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

gamesfan

help cant play game chrno trigger in zsnes emulator

Post by gamesfan »

:?: hi im new here. i just installed the zsnes emulator and i have the rom of chrono trigger which was a super nintendo game. but the problem is ive extracted it useing winrar and ive put it into the snes emulator but when i click load game it starts 2 play the intro to the game. but then it asks me active and wait but what ever option i choose nothing happens im running windows 7 premium edition. can some 1 help me with this id be greatful.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Re: help cant play game chrno trigger in zsnes emulator

Post by Agozer »

Have you configured your controls via Config --> Input?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
gamesfan

problem sorted now

Post by gamesfan »

its ok ive solved it now its certain keyboard buttons u have 2 press to carry on with the game
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Re: problem sorted now

Post by Agozer »

Most people post this kind of thing in their original topic instead of creating a new one.

vorpal bunny edit: now we can make it so ! weee phpbb3
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
gamesfan

Post by gamesfan »

yes i can see that now u have 2 change in the input menu i cant belive im playing all these great games takes me back to the nintendo years this do. is there an atari emulator as well and a sega 1
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

What is a Sega 1?

Yes, most likely.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

Maybe he means the one before the mark 2. :p
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
gamesfan

Post by gamesfan »

i ment when i said a sega 1 i ment a sega emulator sorry bout that and sorry bout the thread posting being new here i wasent to sure of the rules but thx again every one will have to get some atari emulators as well now
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

gamesfan wrote:is there an atari emulator as well and a sega 1
There are emulators for basically any(or is it any? I haven't heard of a system that doesn't have an emulator, but there's a lot of obscure consoles I've never tried emulators for) system you can think of. The quality of the emulators vary depending on what system you want to play (and really depending on your operating system) but you can usually get pretty sweet emulators for most systems.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Gonzo wrote:
gamesfan wrote:is there an atari emulator as well and a sega 1
There are emulators for basically any(or is it any? I haven't heard of a system that doesn't have an emulator, but there's a lot of obscure consoles I've never tried emulators for) system you can think of.
It's hard to find one that doesn't have an emulator, now that the Jag and Saturn niches have been filled.

Now, finding GOOD emulators for some of the less popular platforms is hard. There simply aren't good emulators for a lot of Atari-era systems.

2600/VCS? Sure, you bet. Intellivision and ColecoVision? Go get 'em!
5200? Channel F? Studio II? They may be EMULATED, but not WELL. (Not that you want to PLAY a Studio II anyways, but...)
The 5200 is especially frustrating because 99% of the hardware is well-emulated in the Atari computer emulators, but no one gives enough of a damn to properly implement the input.

To the original poster: You know Atari and Sega both made more than one system, right?
I assume by Atari, you mean the Video Computer System, AKA 2600. The one with one fire button on the joystick.
And by Sega 1 you mean the Genesis. Which, well... WASN'T Sega's first system.
In fact, the Genesis is backwards-compatible with the Sega Master System/Mark 3, which was... also not their first system.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

it's like he's posting from a retarded phone.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
dfreer
Lurker

Post by dfreer »

sweener2001 wrote:it's like he's posting from a phone and is retarded.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

sweener2001 wrote:it's like he's posting from an iPhone.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
KHDownloads
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

I've made much better posts from an iphone! That would be no excuse. I now make posts from my android phone, though.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

paulguy wrote:I've made much better posts from an iphone! That would be no excuse. I now make posts from my android phone, though.
Retarded phone == iPhone
And that whooshing noise was the joke flying right past you.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads