lordmissus's hate thread

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: lordmissus' off his meds thread

Post by grinvader »

funkyass wrote:y̋̒ͪ̈́̂҉̤̯̻̳̠̳͎̹̱õͥ̓̉͏̪̻͈̘̟͉̮̖͡u̢̧͕̱ͮ̂ ̸̗͕̰̗͆̇͂ͧͪ͒̓̀́s̷͔̙͔̘̺̀̑̒ͧ̓̋͢h̶͍̜͇̫̗̐ͬͨ͢͞ȍ̸̬̲͙̲̱͇̑͋̃ư̍ͧ́͆̈́̋ͪ͏͔̦̻͈͔̱̮l͗͌͞͏͇̲̣̪̻d̨̳̬̙͙͖͙̈́̋ͫͪ͘ ̃̀̒̋́̄͏̪̺͞͝f̹̣̻͑͒͑ͨ̀̏͜e̢̟͍̰͙̺̳̊ͬ̍̊̉ͅl̳̬̟̙̬̭̫̻̍̈a̪̘͔͎͈̗̱̻͌ͬͯͯ̍͒͘ț̹͉͖͖̼͙ͭ̄͛ͬ̽͒͞e͍̼͉̞̗̖̞̾ͨ̏̍̉̿̋ ̷͖̠̬̟̬̹̩̱ͯͧ̾̂ͬ̾̑̓z̧͍̻̼͎̰̫͐̐̒͟a̷̗͕̘͔̮͐ͥ͘l̶̤̯̮̬ͫ̿̉ͤ̒͟g͚̪̮͇̙̘ͩ͒ͫͫ͂̕ͅô̲̺̦̲̖̹ͫ͑̏̉͋ͭ͂ͅ.̌͛̽ͩ̐̒̊̾͏̶̦̀
̸̷̬͈̟̼͌̄ͪͤ̐͗zͣͪ̅̾̾̐͏̮̰͓̻̀ă̰͉̘̯̬͓͈̯ͩ͌̉̆̚l̨̆̎͂ͯ͏̴̙͓̯̗̙̳̙g̶̹̞̘̟̙̀͜o̱ͥ̏̄̈́̓͘͞ ̷̡͈̲̖̾ͪ̿̑ͥ̌̚͡w̳͚͉͔̦͕̻ͤͤį̴̯̫ͥ̌̓ͭͬ̓͗̚l̟̫̰̥̲̗ͣ̃̔ͦ̚l̴̘̱̳̏̔̈͗̎̚͝ ̷̣̲̼̺͈̫̺͍̎ͤ͋̇̚g̢ͣ̾ͨͣͭ̉̾̐͏͚͉i̯̳̝̰͇̰̝͍̫ͦͫ̈́̀͝v̡̮͓ͨ̔͞e͗̐̄͂͌̿̍ͤ̌҉̞̺͎̬͞ ͇͎̭̌ͮͩ͊̔͑͢ÿ͓͕̺͈̻̪́͌̎̌͑̉ͩ̚o̴̯̥̰̬̞̲̍͌̾ͬͥͤ̇ͨu̧͗ͧ͑͐ͫ̇́҉͕̜̟̻̹̪ ̨͚̼̳̰̘̱ͥͨ͝p̼͇̩͖͚̯̤͉͗́̋̂͒̈́̈́͛o͚̙̥̣͚͗͋͒͛ͫ̇ͫ̅ͅͅw̡̥̩͈͈̓̈́e̡̍̾͏̨̥͙͇r͚͎͇̺͌̉́͒̓ͥͦͧ̅.̓ͭͫ̈́̓̀҉̠͚̖̞͓̳̗̤̰͝
̢͈̰̙̲͐͠f̨̢̳̥̻͎̞̮́ͪ́a̢͍̰̙̯͂͑́iͧ͐҉̵̬̹̰̳̦̳͙̤̀ḻ̹̹̯̈ͧ̑̒̈́ͧ͂ͫ͢ ̸̸̸̮̮̀̑t͕̗͓͍̘̼̮͍̑̉̅̃̌̀ḩ̛̩̥̼ͮ͊̎̅̄̄̒e͙̩͖̭̜͇̰͆̽̾̄ͦ͞ ̖͖̰͉̪̻͎̓ͬ̅͑͊̎ͫ̃͢͢ȩ̵͓̤̟̖͇̝͓̪̪ͦͮ̾̉ͦ̈ͭ̌̔͞x̪̞̙͓̲͇ͨ͐̌ͪ͠a̹̹̝͚̦̭͈̜ͨ͒̋̅̈ṃ̤͇̝̮̻͎̞̥̓͋ͭ̏̊ͣ̑̓͡͠ ̞̝̲̃̃ͧͨ͂̍̏ͨ̉â̵̺̭̥̣͔̯̏͑̇̄̽ͩ̈ñ̔ͫ͏̛̗̥͇̘͢ͅdͬ͏̶̺͖̜͍̞ ̮̱ͩ̇̏́ͧ̃ͧ̑̕d̨͍͕̝̩̻̹̮̉̅͗̉ͥ͛̄̚͡ͅe̴͙͙̔̎̐ͮ̇̍ç̖̣̝̹͓̗̥͔̈́̃á̯̜̗̳̆̓̈́ͬy̷̢ͨ͊ͥ͏̲̦̜̥͈̳ ͊̇͐̔҉̛̺̥̘̼t̳̟͂̍̇̈͜͟͟ͅh͇͙̝͌̓̕eͯ͊̅̿͏̝͔͙̬ ̷̧̼͇̻̰̱̖̯̼͇̋ͤo͕̻ͣ̅͋̕͘t̵̜͍̣͈̠̣̯̙̝͐̈́̇ͩ̋̕ḩ̬̻͖̅̈́͠ͅe̛̯̠ͨͦ̀̚̚ṟ̱͐̌̆̆ͣ͟s̼̘̱̉ͬͬ̓͒
holy fucking hell what is this shit and why is cthulhu speaking our of your face
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

I've seen that. I forget what it's called, though. There's a website that generates them. From what I gather, it uses a lot of unicode characters from weird languages that have weird rules, and also a lot of unicode control characters.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

lordmissus wrote:Laptops are perfect for home Linux servers. The batteries for older laptops are usually cheap, and function as UPS's (well, they are).
no, they're not. laptop batteries will degrade and fail rather quickly if left at full charge all the time. you'll get far more use out of a sff desktop + cheap ups.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Themaister
Rookie

Post by Themaister »

Well, you could probably pull the battery out, and leave it on the power adapter under-clocked?
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

lordmissus wrote:<two long lists of complaints about KDE4>
Buddy, I can tell you I've seen at least 3/4 of these on my box, so good to know it's not just me (but what's weird is that my linux bog lags like crazy almost no matter what; it's worse with KDE4 and flash-based web apps >_<)

I will keep Trinity and KDEmod3 in mind next, though. thanks for the heads-up on those.
funkyass wrote:y̋̒ͪ̈́̂҉̤̯̻̳̠̳͎̹̱õͥ̓̉͏̪̻͈̘̟͉̮̖͡u̢̧͕̱ͮ̂ ̸̗͕̰̗͆̇͂ͧͪ͒̓̀́s̷͔̙͔̘̺̀̑̒ͧ̓̋͢h̶͍̜͇̫̗̐ͬͨ͢͞ȍ̸̬̲͙̲̱͇̑͋̃ư̍ͧ́͆̈́̋ͪ͏͔̦̻͈͔̱̮l͗͌͞͏͇̲̣̪̻d̨̳̬̙͙͖͙̈́̋ͫͪ͘ ̃̀̒̋́̄͏̪̺͞͝f̹̣̻͑͒͑ͨ̀̏͜e̢̟͍̰͙̺̳̊ͬ̍̊̉ͅl̳̬̟̙̬̭̫̻̍̈a̪̘͔͎͈̗̱̻͌ͬͯͯ̍͒͘ț̹͉͖͖̼͙ͭ̄͛ͬ̽͒͞e͍̼͉̞̗̖̞̾ͨ̏̍̉̿̋ ̷͖̠̬̟̬̹̩̱ͯͧ̾̂ͬ̾̑̓z̧͍̻̼͎̰̫͐̐̒͟a̷̗͕̘͔̮͐ͥ͘l̶̤̯̮̬ͫ̿̉ͤ̒͟g͚̪̮͇̙̘ͩ͒ͫͫ͂̕ͅô̲̺̦̲̖̹ͫ͑̏̉͋ͭ͂ͅ.̌͛̽ͩ̐̒̊̾͏̶̦̀
̸̷̬͈̟̼͌̄ͪͤ̐͗zͣͪ̅̾̾̐͏̮̰͓̻̀ă̰͉̘̯̬͓͈̯ͩ͌̉̆̚l̨̆̎͂ͯ͏̴̙͓̯̗̙̳̙g̶̹̞̘̟̙̀͜o̱ͥ̏̄̈́̓͘͞ ̷̡͈̲̖̾ͪ̿̑ͥ̌̚͡w̳͚͉͔̦͕̻ͤͤį̴̯̫ͥ̌̓ͭͬ̓͗̚l̟̫̰̥̲̗ͣ̃̔ͦ̚l̴̘̱̳̏̔̈͗̎̚͝ ̷̣̲̼̺͈̫̺͍̎ͤ͋̇̚g̢ͣ̾ͨͣͭ̉̾̐͏͚͉i̯̳̝̰͇̰̝͍̫ͦͫ̈́̀͝v̡̮͓ͨ̔͞e͗̐̄͂͌̿̍ͤ̌҉̞̺͎̬͞ ͇͎̭̌ͮͩ͊̔͑͢ÿ͓͕̺͈̻̪́͌̎̌͑̉ͩ̚o̴̯̥̰̬̞̲̍͌̾ͬͥͤ̇ͨu̧͗ͧ͑͐ͫ̇́҉͕̜̟̻̹̪ ̨͚̼̳̰̘̱ͥͨ͝p̼͇̩͖͚̯̤͉͗́̋̂͒̈́̈́͛o͚̙̥̣͚͗͋͒͛ͫ̇ͫ̅ͅͅw̡̥̩͈͈̓̈́e̡̍̾͏̨̥͙͇r͚͎͇̺͌̉́͒̓ͥͦͧ̅.̓ͭͫ̈́̓̀҉̠͚̖̞͓̳̗̤̰͝
̢͈̰̙̲͐͠f̨̢̳̥̻͎̞̮́ͪ́a̢͍̰̙̯͂͑́iͧ͐҉̵̬̹̰̳̦̳͙̤̀ḻ̹̹̯̈ͧ̑̒̈́ͧ͂ͫ͢ ̸̸̸̮̮̀̑t͕̗͓͍̘̼̮͍̑̉̅̃̌̀ḩ̛̩̥̼ͮ͊̎̅̄̄̒e͙̩͖̭̜͇̰͆̽̾̄ͦ͞ ̖͖̰͉̪̻͎̓ͬ̅͑͊̎ͫ̃͢͢ȩ̵͓̤̟̖͇̝͓̪̪ͦͮ̾̉ͦ̈ͭ̌̔͞x̪̞̙͓̲͇ͨ͐̌ͪ͠a̹̹̝͚̦̭͈̜ͨ͒̋̅̈ṃ̤͇̝̮̻͎̞̥̓͋ͭ̏̊ͣ̑̓͡͠ ̞̝̲̃̃ͧͨ͂̍̏ͨ̉â̵̺̭̥̣͔̯̏͑̇̄̽ͩ̈ñ̔ͫ͏̛̗̥͇̘͢ͅdͬ͏̶̺͖̜͍̞ ̮̱ͩ̇̏́ͧ̃ͧ̑̕d̨͍͕̝̩̻̹̮̉̅͗̉ͥ͛̄̚͡ͅe̴͙͙̔̎̐ͮ̇̍ç̖̣̝̹͓̗̥͔̈́̃á̯̜̗̳̆̓̈́ͬy̷̢ͨ͊ͥ͏̲̦̜̥͈̳ ͊̇͐̔҉̛̺̥̘̼t̳̟͂̍̇̈͜͟͟ͅh͇͙̝͌̓̕eͯ͊̅̿͏̝͔͙̬ ̷̧̼͇̻̰̱̖̯̼͇̋ͤo͕̻ͣ̅͋̕͘t̵̜͍̣͈̠̣̯̙̝͐̈́̇ͩ̋̕ḩ̬̻͖̅̈́͠ͅe̛̯̠ͨͦ̀̚̚ṟ̱͐̌̆̆ͣ͟s̼̘̱̉ͬͬ̓͒
how did you do that, and what all does that say? :?
odditude wrote:no, they're not. laptop batteries will degrade and fail rather quickly if left at full charge all the time. you'll get far more use out of a sff desktop + cheap ups.
Agreed. Also, won't the fans run out of life quicker?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Themaister
Rookie

Post by Themaister »

pcmanfm
Bloat :p coreutils ftw.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

lordmissus wrote:Also fuck imageshack for making me have to register an account so that I can get a direct link to the images that I upload.
You are doing it wrong.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

More proof of byuu being a shithead

Post by lordmissus »

lol
I.S.T.
Zealot

Re: More proof of byuu being a shithead

Post by I.S.T. »

How do you know he even saw this?
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

It's just adding a type cast thing. It's not like a major bug fix or anything. I'm sure he would;ve figured it out himself whether he saw your post or not.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

You all forget that lordmissy has his panties in a wad and is trying to get banned.
Assume he's NOT being reasonable.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

I told you to keep your bitching stuff to this thread.

Now you can't post new topics.

I win.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

Somehow lordmissus doesn't seem like someone who would be able to threaten people in person...
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

hahahaha

haha
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

lordmissus wrote: <badinsults wrote>"I told you to do it this way..."

Well, who the fuck are you!? Fuck you!
You would only ever say that on a forum, dickhead. Try saying it to someones face next time.
Yes. That is, generally speaking, the POINT of being a forum moderator. You get to tell people to behave and slap them around when they don't.
It is well-known that forum authority does not convert into street cred. At least, among people that don't view the mods' job as being to personally traumatize them.

Personally, I think he's being remarkably tolerant of your shitfit.
Not that I'd ban you for trying to get banned either. But I dunno... creative editing of your posts could be fun.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
lordmistersamoron

Post by lordmistersamoron »

lordmissus wrote:This isn't a game, but ok.

Byuu is a dick. He could at least give it a passing mention. I still use his program, I find a fix for a problem.

I found it before he did.

Fucking prick.

His forum users come here too. I will assume that a mention of my words here are in his secret forum.

A simple thank you would have been nice. I made the time to explain about it, at least.

Because he is a sly, cowardly bastard.

It looks like he is using completely different input code now anyway as of v080.

By the way, badinsults,

You are a sad, (grown?) man who thinks he is hard because he has the banhammer here at the humble ZSNES forum.

<badinsults wrote>"I told you to do it this way..."

Well, who the fuck are you!? Fuck you!
You would only ever say that on a forum, dickhead. Try saying it to someones face next time.

You've made my day, you fool.
Now, see, this is funny. This shit is just REAL goddamned funny.

I have access to byuu's sekrit f4ums, and I can verify for a fucking fact that no one ever mentioned your ass.

And I can tell you why. Simple answer, really.

It's because you're fucking pathetic, a n00b without a motherfuckin' clue. Oooooooo, you can run Linux and even use your own window managers/roll your own distro. Anyone with a goddamned brain could teach themselves that. You couldn't even pick out your own goddamned PC parts without people instructing you on at least two different forums.

To cut off the inevitable question: I am hiding because I like reading his secret forums due to A. the occasional advance in emulation developments. B. byuu and others(Especially byuu and D--) being dumbasses behind closed doors(Then she lets her hair lay down).
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

grinvader wrote:hahahaha

haha
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

Laptops as servers? really? Hehe better have some alien space thermal paste! Oh wait...

Oh and no ECC memory?
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

lordmistersamoron wrote:sekrit f4ums
shouldn't that be "4umz" ?

unless you like effs in your effs,

so you can fffuuuu while you ffffuuuuu
lordmissus wrote:I lied about my ignorance.
hahahahahahahahaha good one hahahahahahaha
皆黙って俺について来い!!