lordmissus's hate thread

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: lordmissus's hate thread

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

lordmissus wrote:Im confused Gil, what one of these situations is true:

- You downloaded it before I pulled the link, and you are genuinely stunned
- You downloaded it before I pulled the link, and you are just being sarcastic
- You DID NOT download it because I pulled the link before you could do so, and are being sarcastic thinking that I mado it appear that I actually did put the link when I actually didnt (READ: It was there, and the files that you asked for, are there).

Well that PM I sent you contains the link.
My quoting of the edited post makes it clear that my post happened after your edit. Which implies that you edited the link out before I ever saw it.
I DID visually verify that the post was in fact edited. That doesn't actually change the hilarity of the situation. That post WAS sarcastic as all hell.

And my opinion of you remains bemused disrespect. A few C# project files for emulating a non-existent processor won't change that. I've not looked at the files referred to in the PM, other than to verify they exist and do appear to be what you represent them as.

I DO acknowledge you've "invented a programming language." I am not stunned, awed, or any other major adjective by your craftsmanship. Except indifferent. Maybe apathetic. Okay, there's a lot of adjectives that describe my response to your code, but they're all very neutral, because I don't really care.
I AM,however, amused that you feel the need to prove to me that you aren't full of shit.

But hey, look on the bright side. You've not made a big enough fool of yourself to warrant signature shame.
Hi, Squall. We all know you're reading this.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

lordmissus wrote:Is that a threat?
It's much as a threat as grinvader is to kittens... or maybe not.
The fact that you're over-analyzing what people say is the hallmark of failed self-perceived intelligence.
Gil_Hamilton wrote:But hey, look on the bright side. You've not made a big enough fool of yourself to warrant signature shame.
Not yet...
If you wish it, they will come...
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

hey lordmissy

why do you insist on making multiple posts? are you THAT dumb to not realize there's a edit button?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

actually, he has no edit button anymore
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

grinvader wrote:actually, he has no edit button anymore
oh fuck... I totally forgot about that... DERRRRP (was gonna say I was getting tired of seeing three or more straight posts from lordmissy then someone with a brain coming in, and then more posts from lordmissy..)
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

Most people don't need to edit posts that many times anyway to complete their thoughts.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

It's too bad you can't put a cap on the number of posts someone can make. Like say they can only make one post every half an hour.

*edit*

Oh and if you could cap the number of words a person could make within each post, that would be fucking funny as well. I'd laugh my ass off if lordmissus could only post every three hours and could only post five words at a time.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

This forum shit is getting old.

zzzzzz
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

He may say it's getting old, but he'll be back, so I guess it's not actually as old to him as he says it is.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

paulguy wrote:He may say it's getting old, but he'll be back, so I guess it's not actually as old to him as he says it is.
No one can escape the zboard. NO ONE.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

snkcube wrote:
paulguy wrote:He may say it's getting old, but he'll be back, so I guess it's not actually as old to him as he says it is.
No one can escape the internet. NO ONE.
Fixed that for you. ;)

when someone says they're gonna leave out of RAEG, you know they'll be back eventually... not just here, but other forums as well.
NSRT here.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Gonzo wrote:It's too bad you can't put a cap on the number of posts someone can make. Like say they can only make one post every half an hour.

*edit*

Oh and if you could cap the number of words a person could make within each post, that would be fucking funny as well. I'd laugh my ass off if lordmissus could only post every three hours and could only post five words at a time.

Nah, having him make multiple posts is hilarious and makes him look far more insane.

And yes, he will continue to come back here, unless he gets institutionalized.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

The amount of hilarity in the last two or three pages is enormous. Thank you, Franky.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

badinsults wrote:unless he gets institutionalized.
they have the interbutts over there too nowadays
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
mudlord88
Lurker

Post by mudlord88 »

lordmissus wrote:This forum shit is getting old.

zzzzzz
Drinking from the well of bitterness are we? :(