HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)? Yes, its rocket science.

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

slore5
ASSTAXI

Re: HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to lear

Post by slore5 »

==========================================================
My my.... The Master Returns..(me) and what a mess in here!! ~ ~

Behold Gonzo...You have fallen in the trap of being "the-typical-go-fuck-yourself" troll feeder....

there are dozens of you... ahh yes... too many too many... :? ...Try harder ya mothafuka.... ; D

(Lacked originality: go fuck yourself is used by many typical feeblings in World of Warcraft, Warcraft III and CoD.)
You have chosen to fall into the mass of the base-pyramid.

--Gonzo Feeble Points Count--: 7

.........and lastly....go fuck yourself ya ASSTAXI :wink:
(Don't get wrong. I still love you) P.S and take you Seriously....

Gil Hamilition is it? Good to have you back ya bloodmortal mothafuka!!! \m/ Rock on!!!! Missed ya sort of.

Now Listen Ya Mothafukas,, keep the FIRE UP in this thread!!! Fuel your Soreness and Anger MORE! if need be!
And I decided to be more Polite! So you better all cooperate!! Stone for Stone!
You still be a prick and I shall raise my clenched Fist and bolt YOU Down like Zeus Himself!~

Now aside from our antagonists (gil hamiliton & gonzo ) --Important figures in this participating thread--
-----------------------------------------
Back to what really matters.
Thanks to Yuber's ... I have decided to find a way to make snes9x work on my windows 8@
And can you get snes9x to work on tv better? or is zsnes better with tv. (this time im talking tv full screen)
I think its because I don't have direct x installed, so will report back.

Grinvadar you blood-sucking son of a vampire! How dare YOU SHIT ON MY THREAD TITLE!!
(btw im too stupid to learn the name of the emulator) !! ---> I did not WRITE THIS!
So...it was you...you punk! I now have you by your neck!!!

Listen dood, you will stop this....I don't why you love threading so much.....you pinhead!

And don't ask me to join the darkside... because I am the darkside, I am He. So don't ask me to join me ya mothafuka!

Aight. Will await some for juicy spicing REPLIES OF RAGING FUNBOLT!!!!!!!
...ya fathafukas!! ; DDDDDD
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Thank YOU SO MUCH YUBER! FOR SUGGESTING SNES9! IT WORKS GREAT!
FULL SCREEN IS SUPER EASY!!! I LOVE YOU ! (no gay) THANKS
I will make a new thread for my next issue...
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Indeed the BEST EMULATOR EVER!
And Zsnes is also the best....for advanced users...that is..

hey but.. Yuber...do you Really prefer Snes9 over Zsnes??? which do you use??
Then why do you hang out here? shouldn't you be specializing in SNES9 FORUMS???
:roll:
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

I used ZSNES for 15 years but I had to switch because Windows 8 doesn't support Directdraw well enough(and probably many other reasons that I don't know about) to run ZSNES well. However, after a couple weeks of using 9x and getting my settings right, I grew to prefer it over ZSNES by a huge ass margin. 9x doesn't have the raw speed of ZSNES if you're using an old ass computer, but it's better & more accurate in every other way. ZSNES is especially lacking in sound(very bad timing issues make for buggy ass sound), but 9x is nearly perfect. In short, I only use 9x. If you're having audio issues in 9x(crackling sounds are a common bug), go to the "sound settings" menu, make sure "synchronize with sound core" is enabled and switch the sound driver from "SNES9x directsound" to "XAudio2"

Changing the "buffer length" from 64ms to 80-128ms(I keep mine at 64ms) and/or setting the "input rate" to around 31950-31800(I have it on 31800) may also help. Other than switching 9x's sound driver to XAudio2(got rid of most of the cracking), one thing that can really help is going into the "display settings" and turning "hi resolution support" OFF. However, if you're not experiencing audio problems just leave the settings alone other than maybe switching 9x's sound driver to XAudio2.

Regarding your last post, trolling like that will get you banned. The mods didn't merge your threads to punish you; they did it because you made 2 threads asking VERY similar questions. It's a very standard practice here and on forums in general so don't take it as an insult. If you don't wanna get banned, you need to stop trying to piss people off here man. I'm being as nice as I possibly can but even I think you're acting a fool. Plus, the less pissed off you get when someone insults you, the less ammo they'll have to shit on you even more. You can't punch people online, so getting pissed is pointless. Also, DO NOT ASK FOR ROM LINKS HERE. IT WILL GET YOU BANNED. If you need help with something, PM me. You've gotta calm down unless you're trying to get banned.

Gil: I may steal ASSTAXI sometime if you don't mind. Sounds like a combination taxi/prostitution service.

EDIT: slore, try not to double or triple post; that's what the edit function is for. Also, if you need additional help with your settings, you can PM me instead of creating more threads. I seem to be the only person here who isn't pissed off at you. We've ALL been newbies before, and I did my fair share of trolling when I was younger so I'm not all that bothered by your posts.

weird late edit: major typo correction
Last edited by Yuber on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

slore5 wrote:==

Grinvadar you blood-sucking son of a vampire! How dare YOU SHIT ON MY THREAD TITLE!!
(btw im too stupid to learn the name of the emulator) !! ---> I did not WRITE THIS!
So...it was you...you punk! I now have you by your neck!!!
Actually, it WAS you. That's an automatic substitution whenever a cock-gargling asstaxi types z.nes instead of zsnes.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

And just how long are you gonna tag along and nag at me!? are you my wife?!
:|

but thx for noticifying ya mothafuka...
and I do credit you for using ASSTAXI...I do not intend to steal and claim it as my own..never.*

Yuber: How do I PM you. I click on your name and nothing happens but a shame of swirling empty wind blowing.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

slore5 wrote:And just how long are you gonna tag along and nag at me!? are you my wife?!
Sadly not legal in my state, so I must decline your proposal.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
KHDownloads
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

slore5 wrote:And just how long are you gonna tag along and nag at me!? are you my wife?!
:|

but thx for noticifying ya mothafuka...
and I do credit you for using ASSTAXI...I do not intend to steal and claim it as my own..never.*

Yuber: How do I PM you. I click on your name and nothing happens but a shame of swirling empty wind blowing.
Dude, you've gotta try and figure shit out before asking questions. There are "profile" and "PM" buttons RIGHT under peoples' posts. Maybe you didn't notice them because they're small.

You and Gil need to make out, do some weird butt stuff & make up.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Re: The Return of Full Screen Zsnes Rocket Science

Post by adventure_of_link »

odditude wrote:
slore5 wrote:I cannot find the 4:3 ratio display option thing!
config -> video -> filters

and to answer your original question, use any full-screen DS video mode.

finally, you're acting like a jackass. that's not going to endear you to (nor get you help from) the regulars.
Let's see...

odditude is a regular
odditude makes a helpful post

guess you bothered to help the jackass after all :P

and asstaxi rocks :D
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
odditude
Official tech support dood

Re: The Return of Full Screen Zsnes Rocket Science

Post by odditude »

adventure_of_link wrote:Let's see...

odditude is a regular
odditude makes a helpful post

guess you bothered to help the jackass after all :P
only after a week at looking at the post and sighing "what a jackass"

it's not even worth the effort to make him permanently ASSTAXI
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

You know you wanna make ASSTAXI slore's custom title. The idea of ASSTAXI below his name is simply too arousing for you to resist. The word was originally coined in all caps, so in my expert opinion it's not correct any other way.

Gil coined the word, so Gil must give it a definition or definitions. He used it like idiot, but shouldn't its 2nd definition be a combined taxi/prostitution service? The ball's in your court, Gil. That idea should be tested on whore experts David Vitter & Eliot Spitzer(who needs focus groups?) to see if ASSTAXI services have the potential to rake in billions.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

The canonical capitalization is standard english. All-caps was me feeling that bold tags do not provide enough emphasis.

As for the definition... how does one define a dream? Does not the very act of defining it strip it of its majesty?
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
nintendo_nerd
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote:Indeed the BEST EMULATOR EVER!
And Zsnes is also the best....for advanced users...that is..

hey but.. Yuber...do you Really prefer Snes9 over Zsnes??? which do you use??
Then why do you hang out here? shouldn't you be specializing in SNES9 FORUMS???
:roll:
Oh, there are many reasons why he prefers if over Zsnes, many reasons include stability, accuracy and overall speed. Unless you're using an old PC, well, yeah. I won't go into detail. :mrgreen:
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

I don't think he's coming back. Color me disappointed.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Gil: I'm surprised he hasn't come back with more smartass remarks myself. I guess he only registered so he could ask us ridiculously obvious questions. I think the kid is just new to forums and therefore not used to obeying rules. His posts read like YT comments & he asked tons of incredibly obvious questions; this is likely his 1st forum. I was new to forums once too which is why I helped the guy. I even told him he could PM me if he needed any more help but I guess he got the advice he needed. Do you support giving him an ASSTAXI custom title? Shit, I'd be honored(and very aroused) to have an ASSTAXI custom title myself. I find it funnier in all caps, especially given how it came out of fucking nowhere in your mini-rant. For the sake of comedy, I hope slore comes back. Maybe you'll coin another ridiculous word if he pisses you off again.

Nerd: Yep, pretty much man. 9x is superior in every conceivable way unless you're using a VERY old PC.

slore, in case you come back: I use 9x exclusively, and even if I could switch back to ZSNES with no issues I'd stick with 9x without hesitation. Like nerd said, it's just so much more accurate and stable than ZSNES. ZSNES is still very much needed by people who wanna run SNES games at full speed on old ass PCs, however. BSNES/higan is the most accurate SNES emulator, but it's MUCH slower than 9x. Plus, even though 9x isn't flawless, it runs games close enough to how a real SNES runs them that I'd have to compare 9x to my SNES side-by-side in order to notice any major differences. ZSNES feels & sounds like an emulator, for lack of better words.
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

Yuber wrote:Gil: I think the kid is just new to forums and therefore not used to obeying rules.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh boy, I have to ask. Are you purposefully being naive, or do you really not get it?
Because if you're purposefully being naive, then that's actually kinda clever and funny. But if you really don't get it, then that just really sad.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Gonzo wrote: Oh boy, I have to ask. Are you purposefully being naive, or do you really not get it?
Because if you're purposefully being naive, then that's actually kinda clever and funny. But if you really don't get it, then that just really sad.
You know, it's possible to disagree with someone without being a condescending little cunt. I think there's a good chance he was trolling, but it's equally naive for you to think there aren't people who genuinely act like that on the internet. If you took the time to read my earlier posts, I even told slore that I thought he may be trolling, but neither you nor I can read the guy's mind. I've come across people online who seriously act like that.

I do think he was trying to piss people off, but he SEEMED like he honestly needed help setting an emu up as well. Shit isn't always 100% black and white, and you're acting just as immature & inflammatory as slore. This post is also inflammatory, but I'm simply responding to your condescending nonsense and defending the fact that I tried to help slore. You exhibit typical ASSTAXI behavior.
God
Sucks at Tetris

Post by God »

Yuber wrote:neither you nor I can read the guy's mind.
Why not? I can.
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

Yuber wrote: You know, it's possible to disagree with someone without being a condescending little cunt.
I wasn't being condescending before, if you read it that way, that's your problem not mine.

Having said that, feel free to read the following in a condescending tone, because I now intend to talk down to you. Congratulations, you've earned it.
Yuber wrote:If you took the time to read my earlier posts...
Huh that's funny, considering that if you'd taken the time to read this:
slore5 wrote:Behold Gonzo...You have fallen in the trap of being "the-typical-go-fuck-yourself" troll feeder....
You'd have realised that slore5 is nothing more than a troll, and he's just admitted it.

How's that, you ask?

Well you see, if I'm a 'troll feeder' and I'm feeding him, then that makes him....?

I hope you can keep up with this, I am willing to draw you a diagram if you're getting lost.

Oh and just for your information, I never take the time to read your posts. Ever.

Because from what I've seen in your walls of fucking text, it's either you having a fangasm over your controller or just talking bullshit. I don't have time for either, so I don't bother with you. I usually just skim over your shit in the off chance you have something productive to say, and usually give up after a few lines and move on.

And as for Slore5 and why I don't have the time of day for him, well back when the board was really busy people like him would have been banned after the first post they made. But now the board is almost dead, so he gets kept around longer because he serves as a rare amusement. So we let him go as long as possible until we get bored and he either goes away or he get banned.

Because we all know his story, he’s either some random kid who’s wandered in or he is an old board member who is still butthurt from some perceived injustice from years ago.

Either way he thinks he’s clever and funny, because he fails to realize that nothing he has done or said is even remotely original. He’s not offending our sensibilities or shaking up the establishment. He’s more like the court jester. Like a really mentally impaired court jester.

This guy is just an uninspired, unoriginal dip-shit.

And frankly I demand better of our trolls. I remember the days they put in some fucking effort. They’d make multiple accounts so they could flood the board, they’d have threads with innocuous sounding titles that would be filled with goatse and tubgirl pics, they’d go to the effort of hacking the message board and shutting the whole thing down.

At the very least they’d be subtle about it. Some of the best trolls were the ones where you weren’t even sure if they were trolls at first. But this guy, first post right out of the gate, “Blah blah blah. look at me I’m a troll!”.

It just seems really sad that this is the level of troll we have today.

It’s so bad I’m feeling really nostalgic for freaking Seifer right now.

And I mean Seifer circa 2001-2002 when he was a real asshole.

Those were the fucking good old days. Mostly because you weren't fucking here Yuber.
Last edited by Gonzo on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Gonzo wrote: And frankly I demand better of our trolls. I remember the days they put in some fucking effort. They’d make multiple accounts so they could flood the board, they’d have threads with innocuous sounding titles that would be filled with goatse and tubgirl pics, they’d go to the effort of hacking the message board and shutting the whole thing down.

At the very least they’d be subtle about it. Some of the best trolls were the ones where you weren’t even sure if they were trolls at first. But this guy, first post right out of the gate, “Blah blah blah. look at me I’m a troll!”.
All true.

As one of the folks that had to clean up after Seifer and his script kiddie attention whore antics, I hope he died in a fire. I still can't believe he got adopted as board mascot.

Personally, I miss IMTHEBESTATGAMES.
Even if he pissed me the hell off at the time. Good ol' shITBAG was utterly hilarious in retrospect.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Gil_Hamilton wrote:

As one of the folks that had to clean up after Seifer and his script kiddie attention whore antics, I hope he died in a fire. I still can't believe he got adopted as board mascot.
He loves us all, that's why.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Gonzo wrote: It’s so bad I’m feeling really nostalgic for freaking Seifer right now.

You and me both, although Gil has a valid point. So I'm torn.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

<> ------------------------------------------------------------------------ <>

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMM BBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
(Highly recommend to make this the background music as you read this glorious post!)

BACK IN BLACK!!~~ I HIT THE SACK!!~~ I'VE BEEN TOO LONG~ GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~ WOOO! (lyrics heh)

Aight. Ya tasty mothafukas... I missed every fuken one of ya...
particularly ... Gonzo. heh.... Just kidding, everyone BUT Gonzo. >: p (jk that too)

--------------------------

Now kiddies listen, I was being sarcastic about "trolling", since I love to step into mothafukas' shoes...know what I mean?

I am Who I am... Take it or Leave it YA BRAIN-CHOPPED BRETHRENS!!
(heh, maybe thats why I get into lots of fights in college... and no friends :' ( .... aight fack ya! I have a feW! keh >:D

Yuber... I wanted to make up with hamiliton, but the mothafuka refused...big time... Won't even strip his ass for me..no point of keep requesting...ya know what I mean yuber bro? Man, I owe you a bite in the fuken head (till it bleeds) for helpin me bro ;) won't forget.

Nintendo nerd...you secretly use snes9 yourself, don't ya, mothafuka? I know you dooo~
you subtle zsnes hating prick.. >; P (by the go into details ya lazy asstaxi ..(cred:gil)

Gonzo, You didn't bother to help me with shit!.... --Gonzo Feeble Points Count--: 32 (UPDATED)
The reason is being, you try to impress others with your feeble knowledge... And I... The man himself Declares it...

-- FALSE / FRAUD~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lo and behold, as Gonzo speakeths games into the minds of the TRUE Naive.

The only intelligence I'm impressed with is yuber, gil (his comments on definitions etc etc.

Sorry Bro, I can't take you seriously with that troll face on your profile... change that first, then maybe we can talk.

Respond faster ya jackass... you previously destroyed the flow of this dear thread.
You're late.
--Gonzo Feeble Points Count--: 35 (UPDATED again)

P.S you do not have the ability to talk anyone down here...maybe me ;) I'll let you..I actually have a heart to let you win!
(Gonzo: Ohhh thats because you don't have the brains blah blah blah...ya predictable bastard.
You fell for the troll-feeder trap.... I'm good with stepping in shoes of mothafukas.. I was implying, if you "think" that I'm a troll, why feed me?? you assTAXi....you fucken asstaxi... you fucken... girl. : ) (lol random wtf)

And could you be so kind to show me how the "Originals" Roll and play? :lol: lol...there is nothing new under the sun.
The Truth is, Your brain spewed that idea, when I implied that YOU weren't original by saying, "There are dozens of you...you won't stand out" You feebly horny Smartasstaxi.
My previous post regarding Gonzo:
(Lacked originality: go fuck yourself is used by many typical feeblings in World of Warcraft, Warcraft III and CoD.)
You have chosen to fall into the mass of the base-pyramid.

So no more requesting demands for "better troll" ..we can all do it.. like seifer if we try...can we not?? its not Rocket Science. No, why don't you quit being lazy and be one yourself?? No, you're already one...just a mediocre and sore one, that is. Bite your bone, your boner.
Be original yourself, don't take the easy route of just sitting and playing the audience as they finger and naysay the real thing...you can never reach the originality of gil, God (laughed Hard xD), the master game makers or picasso himself.

Don't even flinch... because I see right through you inside and out. I sum you up in a glance ..
like I said, there are dozens of you. :wink: Particularly you. You have chosen that. Slave to your auto stimulating brain particles.

i will lower your points if you help me on my other thread...with genuine answers this time...no remarks pls.. thats my job. rememba?
The "troll's" job... right? you wanna join me? and be a troll-brotha?

Grinvador..you handsome mothafuka..
Last edited by slore5 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

aight. Yuber. I just wanted to ask what you play? So maybe I can follow.

P.S. if you stoop down to Gonzo's level... i will fuken kill ya.. aight? I would've eaten your head ...instead of just love biting it...though both hurts... :/
But you didn't... Actually according to the measurement, you can't...even if you tried...
Nobles shouldn't mix mouths (Dialogues) with the Peasants... is the saying of the wise. Let me handle this.

By the way. The prickiness is just my personal sense of humor...not trolling. So yuber please don't be offended. This is me. (everyone, including friends often refer to me as extreme..) but hey life is short, shorter than the dick of any NBA player. I can't live if this part of me dies.

P.S my apologies. I skimmed through most of you...after rereading, I just found out yuber mentioning BSNES.
It means that you rank

1. Snes9
2. Bsnes
3. Zsnes

Then why do you hang out here? do you also rock and roll in Snes 9 Forum too?

Though I also use this zsnes forum to get all my snes 9 help. from now on...idk why
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

.... :roll: bored...
Waiting for Gonzo....
so...hows that story you know about me going>??

the story you suggested is accurate...isn't it?? .... huh? cmon dude! im bored

Cmon. be the predictable sissy that you are...
you know the formula...!

1. Quoting my stuff and
2. Naysaying / Boo-hooing
3. Adding some Intellectual Spices here and there...to stand out...epic fail xD

and what....? now that I've mentioned your formula...you're gonna try to change it?? xD
Wait wait! OR... Now that I've mentioned THIS! you're gonna persist in your old formula of pouring your heart out??
Sore. :evil: :evil:

sore~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:

Sore %%% :shock: :shock:

im tired...phew. should really lay low on the sugar.. I keep breaking my rules....

Don't fuck with me. I ain't no ordinary "~~Troll~~"" your new favorite word lol! (~Troll~)

I'm waiting...go on....click on the "Post Reply" button, and type your fingers away with tears and elementary-like soreness..
Yea~~~