HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)? Yes, its rocket science.

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

slore5
ASSTAXI

Re: HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to lear

Post by slore5 »

As a matter of fact, I expect an answer from you within 3 Days. Do it.

I repeat... WITHIN 3 DAYS. 3 MOTHAFUKIN DAYS, YA BLOODY MOTHAFUKA!

I did warn you. That if you rebel.... I shall raise my clenched fist and bolt you down like Zeus himself you self-boasting mothafuka!

P.S If you are one of those wide-eye ball guests who is wondering what the fuck is going on... go to page 2 of this ULTIMATE THREAD! Where mothfukas ejaculate their "intelligence"

May the Zsnes War begin. (2014) Life is war, get used to it.
You've played enough snes to realize that truth... Without conflict, there is no meaning...and no need for characters' special abilities and traits.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Gonzo wrote:some random kid who’s wandered in
I do think slore may very well be someone who wandered in, asked for help in a silly way, got mean spirited responses from fools like you & decided to troll the board. If I'm wrong and he's just a garden variety troll, oh well. People can troll and actually need help setting an emulator up at the same time. All you've done with your "response" is prove that you're the condescending little cunt I accused you of being, and I don't care what some uppity punk kid thinks of my posts. Slore is infinitely funnier and more polite than you are. If you don't like me, ignore me because I generally skip your posts as well. Also, you're not witty and/or funny so stop trying to be. You're probably one of those kids who talks tons of shit online because you get picked on irl. I dislike you at least as much as you do me because you're a pretentious, mean spirited little child with no class. Leaving eachother alone from now on is the best option.

Lastly, I know my posts are ridiculously long. I'm very much aware of that and if you don't like my style, feel free to skip my posts like I generally do yours.
slore5 wrote:By the way. The prickiness is just my personal sense of humor...not trolling. So yuber please don't be offended. This is me. (everyone, including friends often refer to me as extreme..) but hey life is short, shorter than the dick of any NBA player. I can't live if this part of me dies.

P.S my apologies. I skimmed through most of you...after rereading, I just found out yuber mentioning BSNES.
It means that you rank

1. Snes9
2. Bsnes
3. Zsnes

Then why do you hang out here? do you also rock and roll in Snes 9 Forum too?
I honestly don't care if you're trolling or not because I'm not a mod. Certain people seem to look down on those who help newbies that act silly or different online, probably due to being cynical assholes that wanna be part of some gay internet clique. Even if I'm 100% certain someone is trolling, I'll try to help them with any problem they may have. I responded to Gonzo simply to defend my position. Gil can be nasty at times also, but at least he CAN be nice albeit rarely. Plus, he often posts useful information. I post here simply because I'm used to the board and most of the people on it. I may make an account on the 9x forums eventually; I dunno.

Admittedly, I do think your posts are absolutely ridiculous, but they're pretty fucking funny sometimes too. I think Gonzo may be jealous of you because he wishes he had your sense of humor; your goofy ass trolling or at least troll-like style is naturally funny. By the way, instead of double or triple posting, just edit your newest post instead.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

He came back? Color me surprised.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

Yuber wrote: People can troll and actually need help setting an emulator up at the same time.
Sure they can. I wouldn't advise it though because it's generally not a good idea to piss in someones face and ask for help at the same time.
Yuber wrote:uppity punk kid
What? I think you are projecting yourself there, cause I haven't been called a kid in a long time.
Yuber wrote: Slore is infinitely funnier and more polite than you are.
Ok that is just the dumbass quote of the day.
Yuber wrote:If you don't like me, ignore me because I generally skip your posts as well.
Aww, did someones feeling get hurt when I said I don't read all their shit?
Yuber wrote:Also, you're not witty and/or funny so stop trying to be.
Oh no, Yuber doesn't find me funny, I guess life has lost all meaning.
Yuber wrote:You're probably one of those kids who talks tons of shit online because you get picked on irl.
Nope, not even close. Guess again dipshit. Also I think you might be projecting yourself again there.
Yuber wrote:you're a pretentious, mean spirited little child with no class.
Shit I've got a pretty good vocabulary for a kid, maybe I should apply for MENSA?
Yuber wrote: Leaving eachother alone from now on is the best option.
Fuck no, where's the fun in that?
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

You're uppity because someone with a shitty attitude like you is in no place to call slore out for trolling much less give someone who tries to be nice to people like myself shit. Also, you're trolling so hypocrite is probably more appropriate. At least slore's trolling is silly and somewhat playful; you just seem to be a shitty person with an even shittier attitude. I called you a kid because you're ACTING like a kid. Shit, I've met "kids" in their 60s. Why would you enjoy acting like a massive douche online unless you're letting off steam because of bad things that happened to you irl? Maybe you just enjoy being a pretentious shithead to random people online, but I'm done amusing you since you obviously enjoy having silly internet flame wars.
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

Yuber wrote:You're uppity because someone with a shitty attitude like you is in no place to call slore out for trolling much less give someone who tries to be nice to people like myself shit.
But you're in a place to go around dictating to people what they can and can't do?

Oh and you're try to be nice to people? Let's review shall we?
I asked you a simple enough question, you chose to assume I was being condescending, then you responded in a rude manner including calling me a 'cunt' on not one but two separate occasion. Oh yeah you've been a barrel of kittens this whole fucking time.
Yuber wrote:Also, you're trolling

Really? You're just picking up on that now?
Yuber wrote:At least slore's trolling is silly and somewhat playful
In your opinion and in your little world your opinion has more weight than anyone else's.
Yuber wrote: Why would you enjoy acting like a massive douche online unless you're letting off steam because of bad things that happened to you irl?
I can think of a few reasons. Fun and boredom immediately spring to mind. Just because you can't imagine something, that doesn't make it invalid.
Yuber wrote:Maybe you just enjoy being a pretentious shithead to random people online
Nope, just to you. Because you asked for it.
Yuber wrote:you're ACTING like a kid.

That's just really rich coming from you.

Based off of this discussion and all the other things I've seen you post around here you're an opinionated, spoilt fucking brat. You seem to think that your point of view is the only one that counts. You're a presumptuous dickhead who seems to think you've got it all figured out, when half the time you end up sounding like a jackass. You can't let go off anything, you have to have the last word, so you can seem like the superior one. This is a big fucking reason why you are in the middle of this 'flame war'. If you'd acted mature and walked the fuck away you'd be in a lot better position then you are right now.

These are all traits of a fucking child. You are the one who needs to grow up and get the fuck over yourself.

That's it, I'm done wasting my time with you, you're a fucking idiot.
nintendo_nerd
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post by nintendo_nerd »

Wow, I didn't know whiny losers who were hellbent on pissing off the staff were allowed to troll these forums. Dude, you're annoying as hell, do us all a favor and sod off, okay? You'd do well on 4Chan.

Edit: With that being said, slore would likely appreciate the help he requested :mrgreen:
Last edited by nintendo_nerd on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

You're making infinitely more assumptions about me than I am about you, so I was 100% correct in calling you a hypocritical troll. Being opinionated and passionate about gaming doesn't = a "spoiled brat". You're the one projecting dude, because you're behaving like a spoiled child that thinks he's better than everyone else. I admit you irritated me with those first 2 posts, but I'm done stooping to your level. You have zero class and I refuse to punch down by having some silly flame war with you. I can't tell you what to do, but I can definitely call you out for acting like a teenager who enjoys pissing people off online. You even admitted that you feed off me getting pissed off. My opinion is worth no more or less than others' opinions; I'm just another human among billions of other people.

I didn't "assume" you were being condescending:
Gonzo wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh boy, I have to ask. Are you purposefully being naive, or do you really not get it?
Because if you're purposefully being naive, then that's actually kinda clever and funny. But if you really don't get it, then that just really sad.
You intentionally made that post as condescending as possible, so don't lie and claim you weren't trying to be inflammatory. I'm sure you could've been even more malicious, but that post was ridiculously condescending. You could've said "he's obvious just trolling" or "Aren't you being a little naive?" or SOMETHING that isn't a bunch of inflammatory garbage. Pretending you weren't trying to be a dick is both silly and dishonest. I don't want to get in another flame war with you, but you most certainly expressed your views in a classless, condescending way. You don't seem to understand the concepts of respect or class, dude. I stooped to your classless level in my first 2 responses; I won't make that mistake again.

I'll respect you if you respect me. If you refuse, I'll just ignore you like I did before we had this stupid little exchange. Flame wars are pointless and they never end.
Gonzo wrote:
Yuber wrote: Leaving eachother alone from now on is the best option.
Fuck no, where's the fun in that?
You're basically saying "I FEED OFF THIS SHIT!"

EDIT:
nintendo_nerd wrote:Wow, I didn't know whiny losers who were hellbent on pissing off the staff were allowed to troll these forums. Dude, you're annoying as hell, do us all a favor and sod off, okay? You'd do well on 4Chan.
I agree with your sentiment, but I felt bad enough for the dude that I chose to help him set up 9x. Certain people itt are trolling in much nastier ways than slore. If the staff REALLY doesn't want slore here, they should ban him rather than letting him troll for entertainment's sake. I see the guy as basically harmless because he's just posting random, ridiculous shit. He's definitely attention whoring, but his fate is entirely up to the mods/admins.

EDIT2: Lastly, shouldn't we give this thread back to slore? Let the dude post what he wants until he gets tired of posting random nonsense. This thread isn't about me or Gonzo; our flame war is ruining slore's thread of fantastically random gibberish.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Look below
Last edited by slore5 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

BELOW.!
Last edited by slore5 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

How high are you when you post your ridiculous diatribes? PASS THAT SHIT.

Thread's all your my man; Gonzo and I are done talking shit to one another. It's on you to get more responses or just piss the staff off enough to get yourself banned, whatever you're going for.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

no wait. Speaking of "high"... could you recommend me a good cigarette brand?
What do yoou smoke?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm.. Nintendo_nerd. You're my next victim.. we can fill up couple of pages.

You mere mice... how'd you suddenly puff yourself up to speak out?? You got some nerrrve...

Well... Let me show you mine~
you feebling. No caps on your profile name. How pathetic. That is the very symbol of feebleness. (slore only has 5 letters...compensated with that sexy "5") But YOU have no excuse.

These things should be instinctive..if not.. you're a born-feeble.
I was joking about Gonzo being feeble (hes actually intelligent)... but you are a genuine one.

Hear the wise words:
Feebles will always be feebles. No matter what cover or mask they put up. They are feebles...Mind and Soul. Period.

Bring it on with you're half-ass intelligence trying to rise...cmon!
For some reason... People of your brand genuinely pisses me off. I'll put you to your place, so that you may remain a "side commenter/staff asskisser" for the rest of your days.

It wasn't easy to get the title, "ASSTAXI". ...you're 5000 years too early to fuck with me.

4CHAN?

I was King around Occult forums for being the know it all of
- Basic Sigils
- Necronomicon Magick
- Studies of Enochian Alphabet and keys (Directed Transcribed by John Dee)

4 Realms of "Truth:

- Right Hand Path (Christianity & its bullshit Communism)
- Left Hand Path (True Satanism - not anton lavey)
- Nothingness/Goodness (Krishnamurtis, Barry Long, Howard etc)
- Natural Law (Survival of the fittest etc)

Much more difficult mothafukas than that of your kind. You puny fly. I'm merely new in emulations.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to go study thousands of philosophies, esoteric etc ... just don't get all Mighty if your soul isn't congruent with that! ㅗ)
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Nerd is a friend, and he's much more intelligent than you are. I've talked to the man on many many occasions and he's highly intelligent. He's just as combative as I am and you WILL lose any fight you start with him. You and Gonzo seemed to have hooked up, so maybe you 2 thupertwinks can do some good ole' fashioned cool guy stuff like makin' out, eatin' eachothers' butts out and maybe even fist a few hamsters up eachothers' twink assholes. Joking aside, Gonzo is an intelligent guy despite our obvious disagreements.

Slore, I'm trying to quit using Nicotine & I don't smoke anymore. The gum takes care of cravings very quickly, but be very careful with it and only use the 2mg SUGAR FREE gum; 4mg is overkill and the sugary shit will wreck your teeth. Read the instructions & ingredients. Also dude, trying to piss random people off on the internet isn't exactly intelligent, and your nonsense about "nobles" & "feebles" is completely retarded. I dunno what kinda responses you're trolling for but I know you can do better than that.

EDIT: Your new custom title is highly arousing
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Yuber. I sense that your friendship with nerd has sprouted a biased assumption of him being more intelligent.
Utterly false...Let's let the battle decide that. ; ) not a third-party kin.
In what terms are you saying he is more intelligent anyways?? Disappointing coming from you, can't you sense the guy immediately? Okay, The Brilliant and the Pale-Coward. I will change it often xD but they resemble important meaning and can't be debunked as a whole.

P.S if you do name in what terms, I will challenge him in every speck of that area.
Let's get to the bottom of this shit.
Fine, even in speaking purely academically...No one in their sanity will dare to label him "intelligent". Considering my gpa and SAT Score of 2200 in 2nd try. If prompted, I will even post a picture with my hand written slore to prove it once I retrieve it if need be. (With me breakdancing pose in front of Columbia University that is)
Anyone can talk the talk.
But I demand "nerd" to walk the walk.
Let's see how much more elevated he is...in terms of intelligence. Let's go.
I shall challenge and interrogate SPECIFICALLY, testing his knowledge before many eyes....in this forum. Let all be revealed. One stand and one obliterated...

Sure, I fuck around most of the time, but if circumstances demand it, I grab the whip.
5000 years too early to fuck with me! Nay, Make that 9000! OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >: ddddddddddd

I will use nicotine immediately! And I find it hard to believe you quit! Did it suck for the first few days? Tell me about it!!!! How long has it been?!

Gonzo need to fuck with me! That is SO! AMEN!
Come here!!!

I would demand an update to Cuntbus immediately..though it doesn't hurt to leave it...: /
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

um.....soo...

Anyone still has suggestion for making ZSnes Full screen?

Because 4:3 ratio thing in missing in my video/ filter menu....
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Your trash talk has about as much game as the Broncos.

There, I've filled my sportball reference quota for the year.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Truth Unknown
Regular

Post by Truth Unknown »

slore5 wrote:um.....soo...

Anyone still has suggestion for making ZSnes Full screen?

Because 4:3 ratio thing in missing in my video/ filter menu....
Are you using a DS F video mode?
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

I don't give a shit about football either and I didn't even check to see who won the superbowl. Gil's comment broke the news to me that Seattle won. The 2 UFC title fights last night were pretty good though.

slore: I am biased towards nerd, but he certainly won't need me to defend him once he actually has a chance to respond to your nonsense.(if he even bothers) Why aren't you using 9x anymore? It's a better emulator in every single way other than raw speed, and ZSNES runs like shit in Windows 8. Unless your computer is so old that it can't run 9x, there's really no good reason to use ZSNES anymore unless you simply refuse to switch due to familiarity. You're clearly not familiar with it.

You keep asking the same fucking questions that people have already answered. I've already helped you more than I should have. I wanted to give you a few chances before getting on your ass but you've worn out your welcome. If you're gonna keep trolling, at least try to come up with some original material instead of just recycling earlier shit & slapping it together in different orders.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Yuber, at least you're honest. (about being biased) Thus, all you're assumption about nerd is invalid. (fine, at least modified okay?)
Please let him respond. No more assuming he won't need help? Needing help is an understatement...He needs much more than mere help. Knowledge in emulation won't save him from my tyranny.
If he don't got balls, he won't bother...with the excuse of being more mature etc etc.

I want you to talk no more about your friend. You said you're biased. That says it. That does it. Anything you say loses its credibility anyways.

-- In high school debate team(mostly religion & political debate heh), I had many experience of incompetent foes who always had their friend speaking to my face instead of standing up for themselves...So I know where this is going. So I don't want to see yuber again in this slore vs nerd matter.

P.S I'm sorry for "rehasing" 5000 years thing...because I had to extend it to 9000.

And please don't use the original shit on me...That's belongs to Gonzo.
Like I said, Originality isn't the point ... I express what I want... Period.
I am spontaneous to the moment, and to my feelings at that moment. Period.
To tell you the truth, I "do" see through people...And your intention of degrading me as a "troll" won't work in that out-of-the-box commenting fashion.

Define it "trolling" if you like... but I have no intention to "please" you or anyone as a "troll".
No more making demands on what I am or what I do... does that make sense??

Get that in your head. I really don't want to "rehash" myself on this again. I am free...thus let me free!
Until the day I get banned it way stay that way..Face the facts and move on in a different fashion.

Stop rehashing yourself. I knew I'd hear stuff like that if nothing else is usable...

Hamiliton... keep your shit up! Reading your posts is like opening a candy wrapper you dipshit (sry gonzo..it mine now)
You smooth-talker... well, lets see your game :lol:

I use 9x...But for some reason, I have the urge to want to figure out ZSNES as well... :roll:

Mr. Truth ... I don't even know how to know if I am in DS F mode. 0_0
Last edited by slore5 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Truth Unknown
Regular

Post by Truth Unknown »

In red, I circled "DS F" as it's listed in the list of modes to use. In green, I circled where the current video mode will have the "DS F" if it was applied. I am assuming that you have set the custom resolution to the resolution of your monitor, or else disabling the "Use 4:3 Ratio" display option in the filters tab will not fully stretch to the screen. By-the-way, "DS F" was brought up in the first reply, which was made by Yuber, and apparently ignored.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of it functioning properly for comparison.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

:shock: yOU CUTE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS THE MOST IDEAL TYPE OF HELP ANYONE WOULD WANT!!!!!!!!!!!
:P

Howd you know I was a visual LEARNER?!?!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I see. I set it up to DS F. it got much better. Less black borders.

However, The display options is still nowhere to be found.

aight you spikey!??!?!? >: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

[quote="Truth Unknown"]Image
"DS F" was brought up in the first reply, which was made by Yuber, and apparently ignored.

Oh it was?! I'm sorry my Lord and My God. .I love you more than Jesus.
Here, maybe you would screenshot your desktop as well! WOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!

Would you like me to buy you some ...oreos??? do you like oreos???
or energy drink? which?
Truth Unknown
Regular

Post by Truth Unknown »

As I said, I was assuming you have set a custom resolution to your monitor's resolution or else it would not work. Your settings should look like below, minus the ASSTAXI, replace ASS for your horizontal and TAXI for your vertical. The gold stars are your visual aids to find where you are supposed to put the monitor's resolution. Don't forget to SET the resolution before SETting the mode.
slore5 wrote:Oh it was?! I'm sorry my Lord and My God. .I love you more than Jesus.
You're an idiot.
slore5 wrote:Here, maybe you would screenshot your desktop as well! WOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!

Would you like me to buy you some ...oreos??? do you like oreos???
or energy drink? which?
No, no you don't, no, yes, no, none.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

thank you
nintendo_nerd
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote: *Snip* tl;dr
My your intelligence is astounding. Why should you be wasting your time here when you can be a mewling quim somewhere else?
slore5 wrote:*Snip*td;dr
Excuse me? Wow, even ore well-thought out insults. You should be a walking thesaurus with all the synonyms you blurt out. Do us all a favor and piss off, wanker. The only whip you're gonna grab is the one where you ask your friends to engage in some sadomasochism orgy, I'm sure you'd enjoy that 24/7. Good day.
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson