Zsnes only recognizing one input

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

SpiralOut

Zsnes only recognizing one input

Post by SpiralOut »

My OS is windows 7 home premium 64bit (w/directX 11). ZSNES v1.51. I'm using 2 PS3 controllers in my setup. Both drivers are installed correctly. I'm using the scarlet.crush production software so my computer reads the devices as X box controllers. Both controllers are installed correctly through scarlet.crush productions software and are calibrated properly. The problem is that ZSNES only recognizes 1 input. Only 1 keyboard/gamepad input shows. The controller works fine with the emulator and all games but it just won't read my other controller. I've read about ZSNES having issues with 2 of the same controllers having problems working together but it sounds like that's an issue where one controller is inputting buttons for both controllers, which would mean that 2 controllers are recognized as inputs. I've tried reinstalling the SCP software, reinstalling the xbox controller software, even tried to see if it would read without the SCP software installed (just as playstation 3 controller device in control panel) and still only shows one input. I use other emulators as well and don't have any problems with PCSX 2, PJ 64, Dolphin. I do however have the same issue with ePSXe. I've browsed through their forum to see if I could find a resolution that might be a fix for both emulators but no luck so far. I'm really confused at this point. Anybody have any ideas? Is this a direct x issue? I've made sure to update the latest runtime package because I had a sound issue with the gamecube emulator, but that didn't fix anything in ZSNES.