Dragon Quest VI BUG

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Please Ass-Rape Me

Dragon Quest VI BUG

Post by Please Ass-Rape Me »

Whoever keeps locking my posts needs to get a life. I could say much more about the idiot who does that, but I won't waste my time.

Anyway, Grinvader or whatever your retarded name is. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SHUT YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID LITTLE DORK, IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING TRUE, THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Everything you said was wrong. I know nobody is perfect, but I thought nobody was a COMPLETE IDIOT either.

(This next paragraph is not directed at ALL message board fans, posters, moderators, etc. This next paragraph is for the assholes, they know who they are. If you are a nice person, you know I am not talking about you)This post better stay open, or this board aint worth shit, if you can't even ask a fucking question. You guys here who shot me down are the biggest bunch of assholes walking gods green earth. Infact all you message board scumbags are the biggest trash walking.

What is it with you message board people?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

"Ok".
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

I am a message board person. :lol:
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

*sniff, sniff, sniff* I smell burnination, and a nice sexy lock to the side of the thread.
PS: Mainly threads get locked if it's either stupid, or turns into stupidity, and the last thread I saw you make got locked by Evan.
Oh, and one more thing, PHM: We think you're the one that needs help.
Last edited by adventure_of_link on Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

we don't need the same topic on multiple forums.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Clements wrote:I am a message board person. :lol:
I wonder if that's good or bad...?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Please Ass-Rape Me

I DONT NEED HELP ARE YOU CRAZY?

Yea but they keep closing all my posts, so that is why I have to keep reposting it, because how is someone going to answer my question about the bug, if they won't allow anyone to reply? That's discrimination in my opinion.

ISN'T THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO GET PAST THIS BUG AT THE NEAR END OF DRAGON QUEST VI?

I APPRECIATE IT.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

You haven't provided any relevent info.. that's mainly why nooone has responded.. if you've read the sticked post on how to post bug reports.. you'd get a better response.

What's required:
NSRT output on the ROM
You also need to provide the savestate you've mentioned.... however, if you have a bad version of the ROM.. then your savestate is practically worthless (because you need to test against the correct uncorrupt ROM).
Please Ass-Rape Me

DQ6

It's more like noone's gotten that far, because I asked if anyone had gotten through it and not one person said yes...I did put everything in the other post and then those losers locked it.
Well, I will write it once more and hopefully someone will see it before "they" come around again to harrass me.

Well, it's right near the last castle, where you go into the guys mind and it freezes. Anyone who has gotten that far will know. Like I said, I'm sure the rom was not curropt.

I use save states mainly, but also I use the regular save as well. But this bug is there in every version of zsnes ive tried.
Please Ass-Rape Me

Curropt Roms

I forgot to ask, you mentioned my save state would be worthless if I had a curropt rom...but what about the SRM files? They aren't worthless if they are saved from a curropt rom are they? Because I know I do use that whenever I come across one.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

You still haven't provided any relevant NSRT info.
PS: The *.srm's shouldn't be affected, they only store whatever data the battery-backed RAM stored.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

No Progress patch:
There are some fatal bugs in the game (most notably, backing out of the Info->All option sometimes crashes the game), so if you plan to use this translation (and you should, since it's currently the furthest along), be sure to keep a batch of savestates at the ready.
Please Ass-Rape Me

dq6

Thanks but I know about the bugs in the patch already. They are not really fatal bugs because you can easily get past them. I just didn't cancel out of too many menus or whatever, but this bugI ran into literally stopped me from playing anymore and I had made it all that way too...what a bummer for anyone who's into rpg's.

I would post some nsrt info but I have not been able to check out the rom yet, as it is not on this computer.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I would post some nsrt info but I have not been able to check out the rom yet, as it is not on this computer.
Then, you really shouldn't expect any progress or help regarding it until you provide the essential info.
deathtok
Hazed

Post by deathtok »

Your posts are getting closed because your not doing what anyone asks or tells you to. Grinvader told you not to spam your thread and you did. Because you probably don't know what that means, I'll define it: Posting the same thing multiple times.

-Download NSRT and post the ROM info
-Update ZSNES to the latest version
-Provide your save state

You only get what you give into message boards. I'd advise you don't respond until you do the three things above.
Please Ass-Rape Me

Hi

It was an ERROR goof, I did not post multiple times and besides grinfag lied and said I posted 3 times when infact it was 2wice.
anyways I expected SOMEONE had gotten through this game on emulator, I mean someone did translate it, so someone besides me should have gottent that farm and if you haver then youver seen the biugf
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

The Forum rules:
If one of the moderators delete/lock something, don't repost it. It was done for a reason.
I had a good reason to lock your thread, I think Evan had one too, and I don't remember saying anything about posting something THREE times (go on, PM me with the quote and I'll give you apologies).
Here is not a democracy. Here you don't have freedom of speech.
Here you game over.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54