Ganbare Goemon [2-4]

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

OptiRoc
Rookie

Ganbare Goemon [2-4]

Post by OptiRoc »

I'm wondering if there's any work done towards translating the Ganbare Goemon games? If so, I'd love to hear about it. If not, I just might take a shot at it...
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
OptiRoc
Rookie

Post by OptiRoc »

Nothing there. Anyone else heard of some Goemon translating action goin' on?

Last time I went the translation hacking route I discovered that there already was a patch floating around when the project was finished. It would be kinda disheartening if that happened again. (Okay, the project was extremely limited in scope, so the experience was it was quite a rewarding one anyway.)
Amadalus
Rookie

Post by Amadalus »

I just beat GG2 recently and then beat Dracula.
Thorough disappointment on Drac. Good Stage but you can take Drac out in five shots with Sasuke.
You don't really need a patch, that badly
"HA! What IS this? Sacred Tome!? More like...Sucky...Dumb...Thing!" - Lord Zetta
OptiRoc
Rookie

Post by OptiRoc »

I got stuck badly in GG3 after only 20 minutes or so of trial and error. But I suppose it's for the fun of it only, not to service emu gamers.
Louis Cypher
Devil Summoner

Post by Louis Cypher »

I have a full English script for Goemon 2, but haven't gotten the chance to put it back into the game. Even once that's done, there's a ton of -other- stuff to do for it too, graphics and junk...
[url=http://agtp.romhack.net]Aeon Genesis ~ We eat ham and jam and spam-alot[/url]