What to do with a raw movie

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

ahhh thank you aerdon that explains it all very clearly to me... that wikipedia article was too long and confusing, you just spoke of the neccesry parts... well done!
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Aaron
Lurker

Post by Aaron »

The same goes for support for zip, gzip (a compression such as zip), rar. A programmer wrote the libraries for those algorithm (a procedure for accomplishing some task), so that other programmers (such as the programmers for ZSNES) don't have to keep rewriting the libraries ;). Also, that gives for more people being able to more easily use ZSNES with the files they have, and the programs they already have. ZSNES can open roms that are in zip archives, and it will(?) support avi so that it can output the video in a way that others can more easily use :). I hope this explains it fairly well, franpa.
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

there was no need for a better explanation as aerdon explained all that was neccessry for me to understand!

EDIT: thank you nach pagefault grinvader and others cant wait to use your avi library!
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64