Latest version of ZSNES get it here! (v1.41)

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

ipher
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by ipher »

ieremiou wrote:Noticed fixes for the ZIP problem and some code clean up with BS-X games in the CVS source.
That code cleanup fixed some ZSNES crashing when trying to load BS-X Marvelous Camp Arnold Course. Game doesn't fully start but it does in SNES9x.

The images in the CVS repository for the DOCs are corrupt though. When I try to view them from ViewCVS or by pull the source, images are determined to be corrupted.

Thanks for all the cleanup in the build process under MinGW. Works beautifully.

Thanks guys,
/Ieremiou

EDIT: I think I found a strange bug.

Seems the normal window overlayed the error window.

I just noticed that it doesn't occur in the official 1.41 release. I'm not sure why it's happening.
Wow, didn't even think about checking that... Fixed.
[url=http://www.ipherswipsite.com]ipher's WIP Site[/url]
Noxious Ninja
Dark Wind

Post by Noxious Ninja »

ieremiou wrote:
Noxious Ninja wrote:
ieremiou wrote:The images in the CVS repository for the DOCs are corrupt though. When I try to view them from ViewCVS or by pull the source, images are determined to be corrupted.
Looks fine to me... both in zsnes CVS znd zsnes-docs CVS.
For me it shows up as a broken image and I pulled the source from the ZSNES CVS. I just checked it two seconds ago. I'm on windows too. I checked the windows images. The zsnes icon pngs show up just fine in ViewCVS.

I just checked the ones in zsnes-docs/zsnes-docs-dev. Those are okay. The ones in zsnes-docs/zsnes-docs are corrupt and so are the ones in zsnes cvs.

/Ieremiou
Strange.

When you try to view this image with ViewCVS, does it work?
[u][url=http://bash.org/?577451]#577451[/url][/u]