ZSNES 1.5 Released!

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Kalandar

Post by Kalandar »

hello guys ^__^

first of all, i wanna thank you all from the botton of my heart for bringing my childhood back with this freakin' awesome emulator! you guys are the best!

and i just wanna report something: in the past versions of Zsnes (1.337 for example) "Marvel Super Heroes" runs perfectly, but in the newer versions it runs with some kind of flicker.

you guys are the best!!! thx a lot ^^
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I believe that is known. It was addressed before, but the fix breaks so many games... Pretty much we need to put in a new core for this to be fixed.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
avoidz
Rookie

Post by avoidz »

From a fan of ZSNES since 1999, thank you very much for the latest version! :D :D
VietBitter
Rookie

Post by VietBitter »

Once again you guys have outdone yourselves. Thanks for everything.
amano
Rookie

Post by amano »

Is 1.51 still supposed to be released soon?

If not I will suggest on the Ubuntu forums to make 1.50 available for Feisty Fawn (Ubuntu 7.04).
Last edited by amano on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Hopefully before the end of the month there will be a release, but you never know.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
amano
Rookie

Post by amano »

Well thanks. 8)
avoidz
Rookie

Post by avoidz »

Still my favourite emulator and favourite games (and game-playing memories) after all these years :D