Using character modifier cheat on PJ64

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Using character modifier cheat on PJ64

Post by neo_bahamut1985 »

Quick question. Are there such things in Castlevania64/LOD such as code that modify bosses'/characters' size? I figured it would be possible since the PJ64.cht file can be edited. If anyone has some cheats to submit or at least could name some websites to do so would be much appriciated.
俺はテメエの倒す男だ! 宜しく! お前はもう死んでいる...
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

You know, you don't have to edit Project64.cht manually. Just do it with Project64's built-in cheat editor.

Anyways, have you checked the PJ64 Cheats section over at EmuTalk?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Oh! Never thought of that. But, using the editor, wouldn't finding the memory values take a ridiculous amount of time? FYI, PJ64 1.6 can only add cheats, I saw no search engine; no, not even in PJ64 1.7.0.9 beta. I tried to sign up (or, revive) an account on www.emutalk.net, had them send a confimation email, I go to my email and it's not there. Do any links with size modifier cheats exist? That you or anyone else know of?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Yes, there is no search functionality. You can only add, delete and edit cheats. IIRC, Things are going to be different once 1.7 is kicked out of the door.

In regards to EmuTalk, there are a whole bunch of threads that deal with size modifiers. As for your confirmation email, just wait a while, or then Martin has once again fucked something up.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Uh...I didn't see any links to that game at all, so, I added one instead. So, in the mean time, does anyone have links where they exist?