A Letter to DarkForce, Tomato, And the Dejap Team

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Kouga

A Letter to DarkForce, Tomato, And the Dejap Team

Post by Kouga »

You guys dont know me, but as many ppl, i have known you for very long, i have been around since dejap started (or since i found it :P) and well...

I had not come around for such a long time, i was just thinking "i should play some snes game" n i found my empty Star Ocean folder... so i tought "maybe there's a second release finaly" (yesh, i never played it hoping for a full release..guess ill do now ^^)

i found the "Dejap is Dead" post again, and i can tell you it made me feel very sad, you guys brought us some of the best translations, and atleast for me, that was hours of fun, i could never thank you enough, i always wanted to raise my hand and say "hey! ill help! juz tell me what to do" sadly, i never got any chance to learn anything about room cracking, and i cant translate jap either so...

Well...truth is, i juz wanted to say THANKS guys, it makes me deeply sad to know some of you might be ill, and i wish you the best, even altought i dont know you, everytime i see a shitty jap translation i think "dejap would have done this way better!"

Also, it makes me happy to see some of you still exist, i noticed tomato juz replied a post a few days ago, so it makes me glad the hope that he will read my thanks, id love if DF and all the other developers could have a chance to read it

Juz so dat you know that your work meant something, and that ppl is thankfull, because you guys gave us part of your lives, to translate those great games, "from a gamer for a gamer"...

So, Let it be for the best, know that we care, and we are thankfull, rest assured that the Dejap team and its greatness, will be remembered.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

while i agree completely with your letter, i have to ask:

why do you type like that?

"juz so dat?"

not only will nobody take you seriously, nobody will actually bother reading it all the way through because it's annoying to read.

/rant

dejap let me play tales of phantasia, that's enough said.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

sweener2001 wrote:not only will nobody take you seriously, nobody will actually bother reading it all the way through because it's annoying to read.

/rant
I gave up reading the post about mid-way.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform