Post locked

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Kouga

Post locked

Post by Kouga »

:( id like to know why my last post was locked? i didnt know the forum rules were against skipping letters on some words.

i was going to edit it to clean it when i saw the first complain but hey "its locked" -.- and i write that way because im used to, and im not a native english speaker either, if thats bad enough for you to lock it...well

Id be thankfull if you could unlock it so that i can edit it ^^ i didnt noticed it was hard or pissing off to read so id like to fix it, i really want to leave something worth for the guys it was meant for, and i dont want to double post either
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

being a non-native speaker, i would have actually assumed much more proper language usage, and not myspace/ebonic text - style writing. this post of your actually looks like non-native english. the other post was what suburban wanksta pre-teen girls write on each others' myspace page.

i would say to clean it up on your pc, and put in the 'dejap is dead' thread. there a LOT of "letters" in there already.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
creaothceann
Seen it all

Re: Post locked

Post by creaothceann »

Kouga wrote::( id like to know why my last post was locked? i didnt know the forum rules were against skipping letters on some words.
Not rules.

"Common sense".
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Common sense rules.

Fo' shizzle.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Dejap isn't coming back, let us just face that fact. Also, if you have a beef about a post being locked, send a PM to the person who locked it rather than starting a new topic.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome