SVN no longer hosted at bountysource

Strictly for discussing ZSNES development and for submitting code. You can also join us on IRC at irc.libera.chat in #zsnes.
Please, no requests here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

you do know that ZSNES 1.51 was made official, right?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
joe_devore
Regular

Post by joe_devore »

Well... Considering according to the change log on iphers WIP Site, it came out the day after I got the WIP (or maybe it was a home compile, btw I liked compiling from src) I guess I missed it... Last year and the year before were terrible years/ordeals, my mother's Cancer + ALL those HORRIBLE treatments (It was the CHEMO + Lack of will that-->) ultimately took her life back in October :cry: :cry: :cry:, we have been struggling ever since.

Its no wonder I missed it (w/all that was going on+-->), we lost dial-up(AOL-EVIL) back fall'06 and lost access to the web at the public library back in November, I am borrowing partial use else where at the moment. I'll get a copy now and try it out when I get a chance. Should I start with a fresh config file or will it work fine w/ my current file?

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog
Aaron
Lurker

Post by Aaron »

joe_devore wrote:Well... Considering according to the change log on iphers WIP Site, it came out the day after I got the WIP (or maybe it was a home compile, btw I liked compiling from src) I guess I missed it... Last year and the year before were terrible years/ordeals, my mother's Cancer + ALL those HORRIBLE treatments (It was the CHEMO + Lack of will that-->) ultimately took her life back in October :cry: :cry: :cry:, we have been struggling ever since.

Its no wonder I missed it (w/all that was going on+-->), we lost dial-up(AOL-EVIL) back fall'06 and lost access to the web at the public library back in November, I am borrowing partial use else where at the moment. I'll get a copy now and try it out when I get a chance. Should I start with a fresh config file or will it work fine w/ my current file?

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog
That's so sad. :( You have my greatest sympathy (although that doesn't sound valuable considering the word "sympathy" has lost its grandeur).
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

I would delete the config files, just to be sure.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
joe_devore
Regular

Post by joe_devore »

Aaron wrote:
joe_devore wrote:Well... Considering according to the change log on iphers WIP Site, it came out the day after I got the WIP (or maybe it was a home compile, btw I liked compiling from src) I guess I missed it... Last year and the year before were terrible years/ordeals, my mother's Cancer + ALL those HORRIBLE treatments (It was the CHEMO + Lack of will that-->) ultimately took her life back in October :cry: :cry: :cry:, we have been struggling ever since.

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog
That's so sad. :( You have my greatest sympathy (although that doesn't sound valuable considering the word "sympathy" has lost its grandeur).
Thanks...

adventure_of_link wrote:I would delete the config files, just to be sure.
I double checked what I have and I did a MD5 checksum test, the builds
were Identical... <_< The Internal(About) build date is set to 01/24/2007,
the release date obviously 01/25/2007, I guess I forgot or didn't bother to update the shortcut-link/update-list...
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

so was the spc7110 release that nach did using the latest source? just out of curiosity.

I like seeing what you guys are up to in development, and that has been the first wip in awhile.

Thanks again for all your work zsnes team.
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

No, it's basically 1.51 with full SPC7110 support.