Zsnes on P.S.P?

Strictly for discussing ZSNES development and for submitting code. You can also join us on IRC at irc.libera.chat in #zsnes.
Please, no requests here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

raidenexp

Zsnes on P.S.P?

Post by raidenexp »

Hi everybody!

I know the ZSNES emulator was programed in x86 CPU and the SONY P.S.P wasn't enable to run a port.

But I'm not talking about a port, I'm talking about a new ZSNES only and exclusive for P.S.P engine.

The P.S.P have a Snes9x TYL, it's a good emulator, but Unfortunately there a lot of bug's and looks like the programmer don't want to fix then.

It's not a easy work, i know very well about this, but it will be very interesting to see how good enough can be a Snes emulator on P.S.P.

Of course if its really made, a lot of people will make a donation for the development team.

Well that's all, sorry if i violate some rule in this message, and really sorry about my poor English skill.

Regards
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

that would require a MASSIVE re-write and/or conversion from ASM to C/C++.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I think you'll have trouble asking people just to write an entirely new emu just for that console, let alone asking for a port.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...