Sudden NullDC 1.0.3/(8/20/2008 release) plugin crash

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Sudden NullDC 1.0.3/(8/20/2008 release) plugin crash

Post by neo_bahamut1985 »

Okay, I downloaded the most recent version of NullDC (1.0.3) and I wanted to say that it's one of the best, if not best, DC emulator I've used; excellent audio, speed and video! Now, I don't know if anyone ran into an strange issue after a few days or so with the audio plugin(s) or not, but no matter which of the three plugins (or whichever came with it) I choose, I get an error each time. I didn't make any changes, as I kept all the default settings in the audio section. The only changes I made were for the GPU and Input plugins...that's it. Here's a small picture showing you the "Unhandled exceptions" that I think are BS. Again, I made no changes. Image No offense, but if this thing was on some sort of trial period or timed in any way, the person who programmed it to behave that way should commit seppuku or something...

Edit 8:03 AM - Okay, so I concluded that it may not be emu-related at all. I just went to "Audio Control" in WinXP Home SP3 and it gave me the WinXP error chime and told me that "there are no mixer devices available"....okay....WinXP tells me the driver is "there" but Dxdiag cannot place a DSound test. Very odd indeed.

Edit 8:21 AM - Okay, seems like some moron disabled while I was working late last night; so I reset the PC and I have sound and now the FPS/CPU percentage in NullDC is 300%...little help? I've tried "underclock CPU" on and off. Maybe I should reset to default.

Last edit: Okay, after much pain and suffering, I finally got it working again..I don't know if there's a virus or what, but something messed it up.
俺はテメエの倒す男だ! 宜しく! お前はもう死んでいる...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

you post here too quickly
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Post by neo_bahamut1985 »

sorry.
俺はテメエの倒す男だ! 宜しく! お前はもう死んでいる...
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

sweener2001 wrote:you post here too quickly
I think he just likes the verbal abuse.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

the pain turns him on?
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

someone likes bdsm :P
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.