LOL Thread 3 - Return of the LOL

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Franky wrote:Though I can't currently link to any research papers, the film I link to shows the same figures that you would actually find in these research papers. Please, for #^%$$ sake, stop calling me a conspiracy nut and just watch the documentary.
Sounds exactly like a conspiracy nut at work.

Sorry, I don't care.

Anyone can create a movie that says one thing even if it isn't true. Might as well film a documentary on how the South won the war (coincidentally, I watched an old South Park episode on that joke).
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

Yeah, the Great Global Warming Swindle caused massive controversy when first televised since it contained gross misinformation and dubious quote-mining to inaccurately portray the views of most of the climatologists and scientists on the programme. It has been thoroughly debunked many times, so just do a Google or something.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Clements wrote:Yeah, the Great Global Warming Swindle caused massive controversy when first televised since it contained gross misinformation and dubious quote-mining to inaccurately portray the views of most of the climatologists and scientists on the programme. It has been thoroughly debunked many times, so just do a Google or something.
Franky wrote:stop calling me a conspiracy nut and just watch the documentary
Last edited by Deathlike2 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

i believe this thread has turned into a loller coaster.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Fixed the quote. Now where's the loller coaster pic?
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

When these "scientists", in another few decades tell you people that the current global warming theory is false, I will laugh at you.

In fact, I'm laughing at all of you, right now.
Well, except for one person in this thread, who is (unlike the rest of you) non-insane enough to agree with me.
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

Franky wrote:When these "scientists", in another few decades tell you people that the current global warming theory is false, I will laugh at you.

Well, except for one person in this thread, who is (unlike the rest of you) non-insane enough to agree with me.
So you are letting others define your world view without independent verification?

Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

funkyass wrote:
Franky wrote:When these "scientists", in another few decades tell you people that the current global warming theory is false, I will laugh at you.

So you are letting others define your world view without independent verification?
Thinking for yourself? That's too radical! :wink:
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Yeah, screw those scientists and their "evidence" and "laws of physics".

"In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

I heard about a documentary that said the Bush administration was behind 9/11.

Yeah, a documentary, so it must be true, right?
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

America, From Freedom to Fascism:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... to+fascism

Aaron Russo interview:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... aron+russo

Specific part of Aaron Russo interview:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... usso&vt=lf
(a rockefeller admits to Aaron Russo that 911 was a fraud)
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

What's going on in this thread? I'm way too baked for this shit.

Halp.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

Note sure if it's valid, but look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXEZp-UL ... re=related
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Franky, just give up. Right now you think conspiracies are the way to go and that's fine and all.. except you're backing stuff up with faulty logic and reasoning. At least real conspiracy theorists have some actual points to back up their twisted logic.. all you're saying is "they said so, so it must be true". That's not using your brain.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

neoblaze wrote:What's going on in this thread? I'm way too baked for this shit.

Halp.
I would say that being baked is the only sane way of reading this thread.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Joe Camacho wrote:
neoblaze wrote:What's going on in this thread? I'm way too baked for this shit.

Halp.
I would say that being baked is the only sane way of reading this thread.
You know what sucks is that I've never been baked.. but I have been sober too long. Maybe there will be a day that I get wasted enough to care.
badinsults

Post by badinsults »

Next thing you know, Franky is going to start raving about how all the problems that we are experiencing are some Marxist plot. Oh wait...
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

If you think that I'm a conspiracy nut for believing the information in America: From Freedom to Fascism, at the same time linking the information in that film with what is actually happening right now in America, then you clearly have something wrong with you.

What, you actually believe that Aaron is wrong? You think that the rockefellers are good people? Or is is that you just haven't watched the film "America, from freedom to fascism"?

Fuck you guys. It's quote scary that even the most intelligent of you believe the bullshit that the ignorant people of america actually accept as truth when watching the news, and that you actually go so far as to paint me as this "crazy conspiracy nut". Just, fuck you, to the power of infinite.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

badinsults wrote:Next thing you know, Franky is going to start raving about how all the problems that we are experiencing are some Marxist plot. Oh wait...
Well, we need SOMEONE to provide the giggles.
I kinda miss tcaudillitard. He went way off the deep end entirely too fast.

I think I've still got some PMs where he told me he was going to take down my evil schemes and stop my fascist buddies from taking over the world after I explained how supply and demand worked for homebrew Genesis cartridges.
Or something like that, anyways.

I should really clean my PM box more often.
badinsults

Post by badinsults »

Franky wrote: Fuck you guys. It's quote scary that even the most intelligent of you believe the bullshit that the ignorant people of america actually accept as truth when watching the news, and that you actually go so far as to paint me as this "crazy conspiracy nut". Just, fuck you, to the power of infinite.

You mean the exactly the same thing you do?
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

When you all have chips inside you, you will regret not believing what Aaron Russo has said in countless interviews, and in his film "America from Freedom to Fascism". You will regret your skepticism.
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

badinsults wrote:
Franky wrote: Fuck you guys. It's quote scary that even the most intelligent of you believe the bullshit that the ignorant people of america actually accept as truth when watching the news, and that you actually go so far as to paint me as this "crazy conspiracy nut". Just, fuck you, to the power of infinite.

Sadly, I've not watched Gore's movie to know that there is a growing problem with the enviornment.

Franky, you do realize the trash and pollution doesn't magically go away? You do realize that it comes in another form? Do you realize that what you eat converts into poop and that poop actually has to go somewhere?

I mean, seriously, it doesn't take a genius to figure out some obvious truths. However, if you like be fed shit, then gobble gobble!
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

Deathlike2 wrote:
badinsults wrote:

Sadly, I've not watched Gore's movie to know that there is a growing problem with the enviornment.

Franky, you do realize the trash and pollution doesn't magically go away? You do realize that it comes in another form? Do you realize that what you eat converts into poop and that poop actually has to go somewhere?

I mean, seriously, it doesn't take a genius to figure out some obvious truths. However, if you like be fed shit, then gobble gobble!
Well excuse me for not knowing where my shit goes when I take a crap.
Francis64
Lurker

Post by Francis64 »

Franky wrote:Well excuse me for not knowing where my shit goes when I take a crap.
It goes directly onto the Zsnes forums.

(Sorry guys I couldn't resist).
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Gil_Hamilton wrote:
badinsults wrote:Next thing you know, Franky is going to start raving about how all the problems that we are experiencing are some Marxist plot. Oh wait...
Well, we need SOMEONE to provide the giggles.
I kinda miss tcaudillitard. He went way off the deep end entirely too fast.

I think I've still got some PMs where he told me he was going to take down my evil schemes and stop my fascist buddies from taking over the world after I explained how supply and demand worked for homebrew Genesis cartridges.
Or something like that, anyways.

I should really clean my PM box more often.
Is supply and demand where I take a dump, and sell it to people who want it? :wink:
Franky wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:
badinsults wrote:

Well excuse me for not knowing where my shit goes when I take a crap.
Noone said you had to know the exact details, but there are some obvious things in daily life that passing through your head. You're not connecting the dots that logical arguments are providing. All you've been saying is "look what he said, it must be true!". If you took any time to even question their logic, you would start figuring stuff out.

Too bad, that hasn't happened yet.