PPJoy and multiple controllers

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

MikeMagik

PPJoy and multiple controllers

Post by MikeMagik »

Ok, so I'm using PPJoy, GlovePIE and a Bluetooth connection to try to setup up to 4 Wii remotes to work with ZSNES. I've got it all setup and it's pretty awesome, but for some reason ZSNES won't recognize the last two PPJoy virtual joysticks.

So, I've connected 3 wiimotes so far and setup 4 PPJoy virtual joysticks. Joystick 1 and 2 are connected to Wiimote 1 and 2 (using GlovePIE), and both work fine in ZSNES. Joystick 3 is connected to Wiimote 3 in the same way, functions the same way in the windows game controller control panel, and works just fine in say Project 64 (N64 emulator). But ZSNES completely ignores it.

I highly suspect that this has to do with the fact that I now have 7 total (3 wiimotes, 4 virtual joysticks) game controllers listed, while ZSNES only looks for 5. When I disable one of the wiimotes, then joystick 3 works and joystick 4 still won't. Is there anyway to get around this? I've tried messing in the registry and such to rename and reorder the controllers, but to no avail.