Super Gameboy and Gameboy

Anything else related to bsnes goes there.
Verdauga Greeneyes
Regular

Post by Verdauga Greeneyes »

The problem is that the super gameboy isn't just a ROM, it's essentially an entire gameboy color - there's chips to emulate, which means you have to get the timing right, which (if done at bsnes' standard) would slow things to a crawl.
megadude

Post by megadude »

First off, i have a working super gameboy rom(from *link removed*), and second , couldn't it be done in a way similar to sonic and kuckles with sonic2/3 on sega.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

...No. Re-read what he said. The SGB is a Gameboy in a giant cartridge. The rom you have is just the BIOS file for the SGB.

S&K is completely different. It's a game designed to work with another game. It's not a handheld in a cart.
AamirM
Regen Developer
Regen Developer

Post by AamirM »

megadude wrote:First off, i have a working super gameboy rom(from *link removed*), and second , couldn't it be done in a way similar to sonic and kuckles with sonic2/3 on sega.
This is the second time I've seen you posting a ROM web site.

And no, it can't be done in a way similar to Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 2/3.

Also, just having the ROM doesn't help either.

EDIT:
I.S.T beat me to it. :)
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

No posting links to ROM sites (even if we have to take the extra step to copy+paste into the browser)

that is all
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.