dragon quest 5 translation

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Deathlike2 wrote:(if you do, I'm sorry to hear that)
If he does, he cannot care about your concern.

Yay attention whores using the wrong excuse.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

Deathlike2 wrote:If I decide to claim I have turrets "just because", it would be as honest as a used car salesman
I personally have turrets for "protection".
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Deathlike2 wrote:Because this PM was so awesome, I might as well post it:
A Private Message wrote: From: SecretChao428
To: Deathlike2
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Subject: Are you a supporter of...
Encyclopeda Dramatica? I swear that you like that site if you and Gil want flame soo badily, also may have hate to autism and it's related disorders that people like me have, are you a hater of those kind of people?
A broken link and poor usage of the English language hurts your cause. Regardless of whether or not you even have autism (if you do, I'm sorry to hear that), you can't use that as an excuse for everything in life. If I decide to claim I have turrets "just because", it would be as honest as a used car salesman (which is not honest at all). Obviously the "requirements for emulation" (not the autism) matters to you, but try not to use weak or poor examples of extremes to make your case.
Awww, he didn't PM me... :(
Guess he thought I was your puppet account or something.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Deathlike2 wrote:Regardless of whether or not you even have autism (if you do, I'm sorry to hear that), you can't use that as an excuse for everything in life. If I decide to claim I have turrets "just because", it would be as honest as a used car salesman (which is not honest at all). Obviously the "requirements for emulation" (not the autism) matters to you, but try not to use weak or poor examples of extremes to make your case.
Yeah, not to mention it does get annoying when people go and make asses of themselves online, then go back and claim I have TOURETTES or Asperger's, or something. Frankly that's one of my pet peeves.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

ha
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

I think I can safely lock this.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome