Homebrew Channel installed using Bannerbomb but doesnt work!

Place to talk about all that new hardware and decaying software you have.

Moderator: General Mods

tomisdutch

Homebrew Channel installed using Bannerbomb but doesnt work!

Post by tomisdutch »

Hi everyone!
So yea, i installed the Homebrew channel using Bannerbomb, but now whenever i g into the Homebrew channel, bubbles just show up. Also, I dont have anything on the SD card because i'm not quit sure how to get anything on there that the homebrew channel will recognize. Its not connected to the internet, and my wii is running version 4.?? (i don't know how to find out what Version it is >.<), and my Homebrew channel is v 1.03.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

Well, you could first start by putting the homebrew browser on, following the directions for installing for homebrew channel, which as far as I know, just involves putting it in the /apps directory, but it's been a while, so just check the documentation. Then it should pop up in HBC, then you can install shit from that.
tomisdutch

Post by tomisdutch »

Ummm... srry to ask, but what r the directories, or at least what order should they be in?
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

paulguy wrote: ...so just check the documentation.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

SD Card + SD Card Reader + computer are needed.

Insert SD Card into SD Card Reader then insert the SD Card Reader into the PC via (likely) USB then create a folder/map on the SD card called "apps".create another folder in there called WiiToaster and put the WiiToaster.DOL file in that folder, enter the HBC channel and run WiiToaster.DOL

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

australian investigators report the discovery of a dead franpa body hastily concealed in a live gator along with a video footage showing solid proof of his replacement by an evil alien clone lookalike

let there be much rejoicing
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

grinvader wrote:australian investigators report the discovery of a dead franpa body hastily concealed in a live gator along with a video footage showing solid proof of his replacement by an evil alien clone lookalike

let there be much rejoicing
I'd rather the evil we know...
Remember that the clone absorbed his DNA and got the franpa virus in the process, combine that with alien psychological differences and their abilities, it's bound to be worse.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by grinvader »

"So far so good. What could go wrong ?"
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

grinvader wrote:"So far so good. What could go wrong ?"
Imagine a franpa exactly as he is now, except if you don't like what he says, he telepathically knows it, teleports into your bedroom and starts talking to you ... attempting to convince you he's right.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by grinvader »

Ah, but see, this is what the live gator is for.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

grinvader wrote:Ah, but see, this is what the live gator is for.
Live gator doesn't help when the alien has the power to communicate with animals too, and the gator goes and commits suicide.

Post by franpa »

Oh noez they're onto me! *runs away*
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64