ZSNES crashes when I load Secret of Mana on Netplay

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Beatspike

ZSNES crashes when I load Secret of Mana on Netplay

Post by Beatspike »

Secret of Mana works fine when playing normally. When I go to load it in netplay with my friend, both of our ZSNES's freeze until we have to eventually close it out. We havent had this problem with any other game.

Help please?
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

If you're using 1.42 playing Secret of Mana online, you should have no problems with it starting right away. zsnes 1.36 is good for online play that has games that don't sync in 1.42. I would suggest playing on 1.337 zsnes because it has the stability of 1.36 and it loads fast like 1.42
Although you are playing SoM. You should try Hard Secret of Mana or Secret of Mana Hard mode with a buddy or by yourself. Heres the patch for it http://www.hard-som.de
kaktuz

Post by kaktuz »

i'm having this problem too but with seiken densetsu 3, zsnes 1.43 and me and my friend are using hamachi since we can't connect to each others servers