Google Wave Invites

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Panzer88
Inmate

Google Wave Invites

Post by Panzer88 »

I only have 3 left, I'll use one here on someone I think will share a few of theirs with other people here so that everyone here who wants one can get one.

So who isn't part of the google wave preview yet and wants to be, and is willing to share with someone else here?
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

I have a bunch of invites myself.

Personally, I think you might as well just stick with normal message boards. Google Wave is so slow and confusing to use that I doubt it will catch on. Next Orkut?
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

heh, it's more of a morbid curiosity than anything else. I have heard nothing but bad things about Wave itself.
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

a actually like it.

it's a nice blend of chat and email. while it can be confusing, like when someone goes back up to a much earlier post and comments there.

but it's a preview program. i imagine some changes to make it easier to understand are forthcoming. as is functionality in that file button.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

it's kinda like how my friends used AIM back in the day and we could send each other animated gifs, sounds etc, and they would just go to the other person without them having to accept it so you would be chatting and all of a sudden get a giant gif, an odd noise, NSFW images, etc. it was lulzy, I think that's what this will be like.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

It would be nice to receive one, if you have any left, if only to know what's the deal with it.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

Joe Camacho wrote:It would be nice to receive one, if you have any left, if only to know what's the deal with it.
PM me your gmail account and I'll send you one.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Panzer88 wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:It would be nice to receive one, if you have any left, if only to know what's the deal with it.
PM me your gmail account and I'll send you one.
Thanks man, but I already got an invite.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.