ZSNES Windows port development

Strictly for discussing ZSNES development and for submitting code. You can also join us on IRC at irc.libera.chat in #zsnes.
Please, no requests here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

mudlord
has wat u liek

ZSNES Windows port development

Post by mudlord »

Hi,

I have been wanting to do some mods to the Windows port in general for some time.

I just have some questions:
1) Does the win/ dir really contain all the Windows specific code? I don't want to be hit with surprises elsewhere.
2) Where is a link to the most recent SVN thats actually usable for end users? ZGet unfortunately is now unusable and I am not sure on the most recent SVN since Nach did the SPC7110 decompression code.
3) Is it really needed to link in the debugger? I don't see any need for it personally, since I don't do SNES devel at all yet.

Thanks.
This person is a fucking douchebag, they should die.
byuu

Re: ZSNES Windows port development

Post by byuu »

There is a setting in the Makefile to disable the debugger. I used it to avoid the ncurses dependency when I built it. You should check with Jonas Quinn to get the exact name, but it's probably something obvious like NDEBUGGER or whatever.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: ZSNES Windows port development

Post by grinvader »

his questions were mostly answered a few seconds after he posted due to hanging around with us crazy people in irc
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54