Zsnes DOS resolutions

Strictly for discussing ZSNES development and for submitting code. You can also join us on IRC at irc.libera.chat in #zsnes.
Please, no requests here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

theelf
Rookie

Zsnes DOS resolutions

Post by theelf »

Hi!

hope someone can give me some help

I was taking a look at zsnes sourcecode for DOS, because i want to us ea custom resolution

With unirefresh (a vesa3 custom video mode maker) i sucefull create a resolution of 512x480, perfect for a simple 2x scanling, and fullscreen

I moddify the sourcecode line for 512x384, and change to 512x480. compile and everything works Ok, and zsnes take the new resolution

the problem is that if even zsnes take my new resolution, sadly still use 512x384, doing a incorrect scaling, and left 96 pixels in black

of course is because I did not change something about resolution or scaling, but I cant find where to do, any help will save my day!

Thanks!
theelf
Rookie

Re: Zsnes DOS resolutions

Post by theelf »

Ok, nothing, I already solve the problem and i have my 512x480 and 256x224 custom reosolutions in DOS
kode54
Zealot

Re: Zsnes DOS resolutions

Post by kode54 »

Please enlighten us as to how you solved your problem. It may help others who are doing the same thing. (Okay I lied, probably nobody else will do this, but I'd still like to know.)