Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.
Moderator: ZSNES Mods
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:18 pm
I downloaded the DOS version of ZSNES, and I'm trying to open it with DOSBox on my Macbook ( an OS X 10.6.8, if you need to know).
Any time that I try to open zsnes.exe with DOSBox, I get the following message:
Page Fault cr2=0fffabd7 at eip=224; flags=3246
eax=ffff9300 ebx=59400000 ecx=00000003 edx=ffffabd7 esi=002500b5 edi=00001858
ebp=ffff937f esp=0000075c cs=a7 ds=af es=af fs=8f gs=0 ss=8f error=0004
What do I do about this?
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:31 am
If I remember correctly:
1) All ports make use of MMX.
2) Dosbox is unlikely to ever support MMX instructions.
3) There's a Mac port of ZSNES, so you could try to use that instead.