Please, for the love or hate and everything in between...

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

debitojohnson

Please, for the love or hate and everything in between...

Post by debitojohnson »

PLEASE reduce the sensitivity of a mouse in ZSNES. It takes FOREVER to navigate the menu when the mouse jumps off the screen with just a pixel-movement of the mouse. PLEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE fix this or give an option to change the ridiculously sensitive mouse response in ZSNES. I can guarantee you that I'm not the only one experiencing this. Please, please, PLEAAAAASE fix this old and stupid sensitivity.

Please.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: Please, for the love or hate and everything in between..

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Odd, I don't remember it being particularly twitchy. Sure the problem isn't your mouse?
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Ant_222

Re: Please, for the love or hate and everything in between..

Post by Ant_222 »

debitojohnson wrote:PLEASE reduce the sensitivity of a mouse in ZSNES. It takes FOREVER to navigate the menu when the mouse jumps off the screen with just a pixel-movement of the mouse. PLEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE fix this or give an option to change the ridiculously sensitive mouse response in ZSNES. I can guarantee you that I'm not the only one experiencing this. Please, please, PLEAAAAASE fix this old and stupid sensitivity.
Confirmed. I think sensitivity should be adjustable in ZSNES.