Patch for missing headers directives

Strictly for discussing ZSNES development and for submitting code. You can also join us on IRC at irc.freenode.net in #zsnes.
Please, no requests here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Post Reply
DerHartmut
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Patch for missing headers directives

Post by DerHartmut »

I've downloaded ZSNES 1.51 yesterday and tried to compile it but I got several errors because of "undefined symbols" (mostly str*-functions).

I wrote a patch which adds the needed headers to the source files (cstring, cstdlib), you can find it here:
https://www.gitorious.org/demhartmutseinzeugs/patches/blobs/master/zsnes_151_fixing_header_deps.patch

Usage (in zsnes_151 directory): patch p0 < zsnes_151_fixing_header_deps.patch

A bit about my environment: gcc 4.6.2 running on openSuSE 12.1 with kernel 3.1.
Post Reply