zmv/zst labelling

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

duffjr
Rookie

zmv/zst labelling

Post by duffjr »

would it be possible to enter descriptions for zmv's and zst's while in zsnes? i have thousands of mario kart matches in zmv, which i record for spectacular or unusual plays. unfortunately, i lose track of the match number as the hours pile on. if possible, could it be output to a text file with the same name as the zmv?

with zst's, could the same be done? obviously, zst's do not need the long descriptions zmv's require.

as a side note, i enjoy sending zsnes convos to my friends through printscreen pictures. could these be logged? i'm sure this feature has been requested. these aren't important features, but they would be convenient to have.
you're born, you die, and you get to fuck around in between.
kieran_
Mugwump

Post by kieran_ »

You could always just minimize zsnes and rename the zmv... but I think it is a good suggestion, but it sounds like you would have to alter the gui, which is supposedly a pain.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

kilivipin wrote:You could always just minimize zsnes and rename the zmv... but I think it is a good suggestion, but it sounds like you would have to alter the gui, which is supposedly a pain.
Not just supposedly, it is... aka ASM Hell.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

Interesting request, but could be hard like what both of them said.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform