Help/with/zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)/screen

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

SkullShot

Help/with/zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)/screen

Post by SkullShot »

As/you/can/see/i/have/no/spacebar...........so/besides/buying/a/new/keyboard/which/i/cannot/right/now......is/there/anyway/else/i/can/get/buy/the...."One/time/user/reminder/screen...as/it/says/at/the/end/to/press/spacebar/which/i/cannot/so/i/cannot/alter/anything/from/controls/to/sound/..IE/access/the/main/console{when.you.press.escape.during.a.rom.the.main.console.you.know]

I/have/just/re-downloaded/zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)/again/to/get/my/earthbound/on/so/wondering/if/anyone/can/help

i/have/tried/the/click/keyboard.....OSK/in/command/prompt/i/have/windows/vista/and/tried/everykey/nothing/works

be/awsome/if/someone/can/help..thanks....btw...anyone.famalier.with.osk.which.is.like.a.clickable.keyboard.it.normally/overrides.all.programs.you.say.i.can.click it and click space and it will happen here but it wont work with the.emulator.since.when.i.get.to.that.screen.course.i.have.it.small.box.then..i.click.the.mini.keyboard.and.click.the.space.it.wont.work.anyone.who.doesnt.know.what.im.talking.about.just.cntrl.alt.delete.and.type.OSK.in.{file}...New.Task.you.willl.see.what.i.mean.might.only.work.in.vista.tho

anyways.thanks.guys.for.the.awsome.emulator.used.it.for.many.years
SkullShot

Re: Help/with/zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of

Post by SkullShot »

since/im/too/stupied/to/type/the/correct/name.on.the.ZSNES.com.forums :lol: :evil:

if/there/is/any/difference/at/all/it/says/zsnesw/under/the/main/application/desktop/icon/just/downloaded/yesterday :twisted:
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

edit zsnesw.cfg, around line 670, change

Code: Select all

FirstTimeData=0
to

FirstTimeData=1
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
SkullShot

Post by SkullShot »

worked.like.an.absolute.charm

thank.you.my.friend.very.very.much :D :D :D :D
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

SkullShot wrote:no/spacebar
i.can.click it and click space and it will happen here but it wont work with the.emulator
0/10 calling it piss poor would be derogatory to human piss worldwide.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Rashidi
Trooper

Post by Rashidi »

its too bad that most forum unable to colorize/bold-ing the "space".