just not working

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

mrbungle821

just not working

Post by mrbungle821 »

heye, im new, and my keys on my computer dont work.... whenever i go to the input #1 to set up my keys, and klick on set key.... nothing happens... plz help me...i must play chrono trigger!!!!! i lost my old cartridge.....but somewhere in the house
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

First you click on keyboard/joystick, then click set, then set key, as is detailed in the ZSNES manual.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by mrbungle821 »

alright, it only works for moving the mouse...... so i can only go up and down...plz help
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

What? That didn't make any sense. Please be more descriptive.

It should work by selecting Keyboard/Joystick, then pressing Set, and then clicking on each button box to set them.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
mrbungle821

Post by mrbungle821 »

But oddly enough its not working. only the arrow keys work. So i go to key/stick, then click set. then i click on each box setting the keys i want. then after that do i click on something else?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

No, you shouldn't have to click anything else after that. Is your keyboard USB?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
mrbungle821

Post by mrbungle821 »

no, no sir... im using my laptops keyboard... i had itt working but my a and b buttons were mixed up. and i dont remember how i did it