in which God confronts walls of text

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

God VS. Vodka

God
7%
Vodka
40%
Why not both?
13%
I'm a llama!
40%

Total votes: 15

grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: in which God confronts walls of text

Post by grinvader »

Yuber wrote:I'm sure the real God doesn't suck at Tetris. I mean, the universe itself is a ridiculously complicated puzzle in many ways and God MADE it, so if you suck at Tetris I can't have any faith in you.
The universe is shitty as it is because he sucks at tetris.

Dumbass can't deal with Z blocks for the life of him

or ours

then shit explodes and ooo, ok, "let there be light". Totally on purpose. Yup.
these are not the droids you're looking for, either.

move along
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
God
Sucks at Tetris

Post by God »

grinvader wrote:
Yuber wrote:I'm sure the real God doesn't suck at Tetris. I mean, the universe itself is a ridiculously complicated puzzle in many ways and God MADE it, so if you suck at Tetris I can't have any faith in you.
The universe is shitty as it is because he sucks at tetris.

Dumbass can't deal with Z blocks for the life of him

or ours
I keep telling you, Chernobyl wasn't my fault!
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

God wrote:I keep telling you, Chernobyl wasn't my fault!
Or Tunguska.
Or Primorye.
Or Chelyabinsk.

... Butterfingers.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Maybe it's a mental block of some kind? Perhaps you could create an entire galaxy shaped like a Z block with no life or anything and just blow it the fuck up! Make sure it's in the most sterile part of the universe so you don't kill any possible life, but you KNOW you wanna blow up a giant Z block and make it your bitch. I fucking hate those blocks too because when I used to play Tetris, every time I was on a roll I would get like 3 Z blocks in a row and my entire game would get sidetracked until I got rid of every trace of those obnoxious Z demons.

I see it now; Tetris was created by ancient, demonic aliens thousands of years ago as a way to piss off and distract God! Every time you start doing really well, those filthy, demonic Z blocks get in the way and fuck up any positive momentum you may have. Clearly and obviously the work of malevolent aliens that want to piss God off so much that he simply destroys everything! Now, make that Z block galaxy and blow it to kingdom come!