Quick Question For the sake of Clarity...

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Monica
Rookie

Quick Question For the sake of Clarity...

Post by Monica »

Okay, I don't mean this thread to be spammy, I just really wish to know for certain... Is it, or is it not possible for two people with routers to play ZSNES together? I've looked over the forums but the answer isn't really clear. My friend just got DSL with a router and he's followed the sticky and everything to no avail. Then someone just told him that he can't use it with me because we both have routers, but that didn't sound right to me since everyone is getting broadband, and some of these topics have two routers asking for help, and they got it, so can we or can't we?

Thanks! :)
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Of course you can... But you have to configure BOTH routers, not just one.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Monica
Rookie

Post by Monica »

Joe Camacho wrote:Of course you can... But you have to configure BOTH routers, not just one.
Yes, I knew you had to fix both, but there was a small rumor that it just couldn't work. Mine's already set, and for some reason he can't get his working and we thought that could be the reason. Thanks for answering. :)