8 star coins left over after unlocking all paths in NSMB2..?

Feel free to discuss anything gaming related.

Moderator: General Mods

adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

8 star coins left over after unlocking all paths in NSMB2..?

Post by adventure_of_link »

Okay.

So I just completed New Super Mario Bros 2 and as the title says I unlocked all paths on all the worlds. as far as I know I have every single star coin and moon coin collected (funny thing too, I had all the star coins but didn't get a popup about it after beating Bowser the first time around... :?)

So then I proceed to unlock the star world and every other path that I intentionally skipped through (mostly 1up houses and such), and I have eight star coins left to use. Where do these coins get used at?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: 8 star coins left over after unlocking all paths in NSMB

Post by grinvader »

You done fucked up bro.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Re: 8 star coins left over after unlocking all paths in NSMB

Post by adventure_of_link »

grinvader wrote:You done fucked up bro.
Pretty much. I found my problem not too long ago, I missed a star coin in the world 3 fortress. After collecting it and of course getting through the fortress I promptly got the "you collected all star coins" message and went right to star world. There, an invincible star house was available for unlockage and I spent all my gold star coins.

So yeah, resolved my issue on my own, thread now locked.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.