Star Ocean Question.

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Lithorn

Star Ocean Question.

Post by Lithorn »

Ok so far this rom has handled great with zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator). Everynow and then it does something weird. Its happened twice but at different locations and time. I've set the Reverse key on my emulator, it works to a point but it still goes to the problem. What really fixes it is a rom restart. The problem is, I'll be playing, then a few hours into it the game slows... and slows all the sudden, then it hangs. I back it up and everything starts to slow again, even the music. I've been able to back it up, save then restart and continue on. But I was wondering if anyone knew what could be the cause of that? Im using an old system of Compaq's a 737mhz 398 Sdram, with a 64mb Radieon Card. I got the most updated drivers as well. Thanks for aiding me.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Star Ocean was always this messed up, even on a legit cart.

Try Downloading Snes9X v1.43. There's no problems atm in Snes9X.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Those freezing problems happen in Snes9x as well IIRC, but at least the battle speed is normal.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

Time to dig up an old thread of mine and sticky it...

Ah...http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2683