CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING!!! MINIMIZE PROBLEM SERIOUS!!!

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

tytan0

CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING!!! MINIMIZE PROBLEM SERIOUS!!!

Post by tytan0 »

Hi,

I don't know much about ZSNES or emulators in general. But I've been using the ZSNES emulator for years. For the past few months, I've been playing "Super Street Fighter 2 - The New Challengers." I play with an mforce feedback controller (the Playstation to USB controllers). Just three days ago, I was playing with a friend, and suddenly the zsnes window minimized to the start bar. I thought nothing of it, and clicked back and started playing again. But a minute later, it did the same thing again. It's come to the point, where literally every minute or two, the window minimizes. [b]I CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING![/b] I was using 1.36 for a long time during the summer. After the problems started, I downloaded the new 1.42. The problem still goes on! I deleted the config file, and tried again, but no success. I went in and deleted the .exe file and basically re-extracted all of the files back into my zsnes folder, and the same problem still happens. If anyone can please help me, THANKS!!!

I'm running windows xp home edition with service pack 2, 866mhz Pentium 3, 768 mb ram.

:!: :!: :!:
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

It comes from another software running on your comp that steals the focus.

Find it. Get rid of it.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
DataPath
Lurker

Post by DataPath »

I'd say probably spyware. Just a guess.