Chrono Trigger CE

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

maniatiko20

Chrono Trigger CE

Post by maniatiko20 »

sorry if there is already a thread containing this topic, but i just recently found the interview and downloaded the demo of Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes, does anyone know if this project is still active, if it is, can someone direct me to a webpage or something so that i may get info on it, thx in advance, again sorry if this has already been brought up before
Shinrin
Rookie

Re: Chrono Trigger CE

Post by Shinrin »

maniatiko20 wrote:sorry if there is already a thread containing this topic, but i just recently found the interview and downloaded the demo of Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes, does anyone know if this project is still active, if it is, can someone direct me to a webpage or something so that i may get info on it, thx in advance, again sorry if this has already been brought up before
As i am a beta tester of said game, yes, Chrimsom echoes is still alive, alot is still being done, but it will be a while before the full game is released.
[img]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee335/mcsigshop/Shinrin.png[/img]
maniatiko20

Post by maniatiko20 »

kool man, thats good to know, the demo was pretty sweet, so i hope the project, once its done, is even better