A Single Player Game Over NETPLAY???

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

zUFFm0ntAnA

A Single Player Game Over NETPLAY???

Post by zUFFm0ntAnA »

Is there a way to play a single player game like metroid using netplay and switch controls to the client when I want? Sorry if this has been answered before, Ive looked for the last few hours and couldnt find a thing. Any help with this will be GREATLY appreciated.... THX :D
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

Yeah it's possible, but you have to keep switching between who's player one.
Last edited by Mike on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
kevman
Redneck Gamer-Mod

Post by kevman »

Um, sure.

The Chat dailog box lets you control who is player one and who is player two. Just enter the chat dialog, switch who controls Player 1, and keep playing.

I don't think there's a hotkey for it, though.
SHREIK!!!!!!! DDdddnnnnnnaaaa! GESTAHLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Steelers now officially own your ass.
Cyberventurer

Post by Cyberventurer »

I have a question about this.
A friend and I like to netplay single player games together. Usually one person is the spectator/conscience while the other person plays. I was wondering if there's a way that both of us can force our Zsnes emulators to allow both of us the use of player 1 at the same time. We know that we can pause the game to swap controls but that interrupts the flow of the game (I don't mean desynching) and the amount of switching would get tiresome quickly.