ZSNES Documentation Wiki - Spanish Translation

The official forum for ZSNES documentation. Discuss future changes, mistakes, etc...
You can also join us on IRC at irc.freenode.net in #zsnes-docs.

Moderators: ZSNES Mods, ZSNES Doc Team

Silensho
Eternal Witness

ZSNES Documentation Wiki - Spanish Translation

Post by Silensho »

Salutations.

After returning to the board, I remembered my commitment to the process of translating the ZSNES documentation Wiki to spanish.

I've checked the related topics and found little information about it.
I've also checked the documentation site, and seen that it is still incomplete. I haven't added anything major yet, since I don't know if Mexandrew, Joe Camacho, Anewuser or KaOsoft have reasons not to update stuff.

I've sent a pm to Mexandrew as I remember him to be the coordinator of this, but I don't know if he still comes around. Any feedback provided by any other translator is thankfully accepted. If none are available, then I request authorization to the ZSNES team to continue translating what's left.
What?
SampleNick11

Re: ZSNES Documentation Wiki - Spanish Translation

Post by SampleNick11 »

If you are still interested, I can contribute to translate the docs to Spanish.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

We will probably want someone when the next version of zsnes comes out. Though you are free to translate the current pages.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
luis46coco

Post by luis46coco »

Silensho wrote:Salutations.

After returning to the board, I remembered my commitment to the process of translating the ZSNES documentation Wiki to spanish.

I've checked the related topics and found little information about it.
I've also checked the documentation site, and seen that it is still incomplete. I haven't added anything major yet, since I don't know if Mexandrew, Joe Camacho, Anewuser or KaOsoft have reasons not to update stuff.

I've sent a pm to Mexandrew as I remember him to be the coordinator of this, but I don't know if he still comes around. Any feedback provided by any other translator is thankfully accepted. If none are available, then I request authorization to the ZSNES team to continue translating what's left.
Hello friends, I love to translate the documentation and the program also
Nestopia I translated into Spanish,
I am Spanish and I live in Venezuela, I am experienced programmer, and I would like to translate the whole system and documentation, MSDOS and Windows initially
See my work in http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/search/label/Nestopia
SampleNick11

Post by SampleNick11 »

I think we can work together, since I am having trouble with some technical terms whose meaning I do not know.
I can upload it if you think you can help me with the translation.