Star Ocean ques- ingame problem

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

feeling-strangely-fine

Star Ocean ques- ingame problem

Post by feeling-strangely-fine »

alright, y'know when you get to the thieves/bandits/pirates cave early on in the game to liberate the port?

well, that door at the entrance of the cave that it says a body blow would open it-

i can't figure out how to knock it down- i've tried many button combinations to figure out how to dash and have been unsuccessful, is their another way? or is this a personal problem? :?
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Star Ocean ques- ingame problem

Post by grinvader »

feeling-strangely-fine wrote:i've tried many button combinations to figure out how to dash and have been unsuccessful, is their another way? or is this a personal problem? :?
Both of them.

You have to learn how to dash in this game. If you went all the way to the velcrant cave without basic skills learned... -_- too bad.
Training in dash is exceptionally useful, since it increases your stamina - which affects your post-battle HP/MP regen. DeJap translated the needed skill Gale.
But don't train too high too early, save your SPs for later in game when you buy the Effort skill.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
feeling-strangely-fine

Post by feeling-strangely-fine »

thanx, i'll give it a shot