NHL Stanley Cup game won't allow two players.

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Paladin Knight
Rookie

NHL Stanley Cup game won't allow two players.

Post by Paladin Knight »

There's this game called NHL Stanley Cup Hockey, and when I try to play it with two players, it won't let me on ZSNES. It won't let me set it to two players, even though both controllers are active. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know. ...Thanks in advance if anyone helps me with this.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this happens on even the latest version of ZSNES, so it is a current bug.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Mind posting NSRT+Frontend info of the ROM ?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Paladin Knight
Rookie

Forgot to mention something.

Post by Paladin Knight »

I forgot to mention that on the actual game, it won't allow you to set it for two players unless you actually have the second controller plugged in, so it's most likely a problem related to this, but I don't know why it's doing this even though I have both inputs activated on ZSNES. ...Okay, that's all, I think.
Paladin Knight
Rookie

I don't know what that means...

Post by Paladin Knight »

Um...

I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly what that means. I don't know what NSRT means, and I don't know what the frontend into of the ROM is. Sorry for being so clueless, but if you wouldn't mind to tell me what you mean, I'd appreciate it. ...Thanks.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Google NSRT+obtain it. Either that.. click on the link in adventure_of_link has in his post (look carefully). NSRT is a tool used for identifying good ROM dumps. A bad ROM dump is never a good thing.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
-_pentium5.1_-
Lurker

Post by -_pentium5.1_- »

Just to make things easier: http://nsrt.edgeemu.com/
This signature intentionally contains no text other than this sentence.