I got a question about zSNES...(I'm kinda new)...PLEASE help

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

mikec76

I got a question about zSNES...(I'm kinda new)...PLEASE help

Post by mikec76 »

Now before I continue, the zSNES and emulators is all new to me. In fact, I didn't even KNOW there was a way to put SNES games on a computer until the day before yesterday! :oops:
I am very confused, lol :?
But I am a pretty decent fast learner, so you all will just have to bare with me for a LITTLE while, lmao! 8)
Alright, I got a few questions to start out with:
_
*Correct me if I'm wrong, but is zSNES a modem that operates like a SUPER SNES modern console, only it cooperates with computer hardware like my PC?
*What required parts would I need to play a zSNES game like, oh, say maybe, Super Mario World Level Editor? Keep in mind that I don't own ANTHING that's close to a zSNES (except my Super Nintendo, of course, lol :lol: )
*How much would every part required cost (anything that uses the zSNES) if I were to get them all on this site and/or other popular zSNES sites?
*This may be a stupid, unguessable question, but how long would it take zSNES to come to my house when I order it?
_
Thanks in advance!:)
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Re: I got a question about zSNES...(I'm kinda new)...PLEASE

Post by Nach »

mikec76 wrote: *Correct me if I'm wrong, but is zSNES a modem that operates like a SUPER SNES modern console, only it cooperates with computer hardware like my PC?
You are wrong, in fact so wrong you couldn't be more wrong if a cow vomited on the hardware.

ZSNES is software.

The nature of software is to communicate with hardware.
mikec76 wrote: *What required parts would I need to play a zSNES game like, oh, say maybe, Super Mario World Level Editor? Keep in mind that I don't own ANTHING that's close to a zSNES (except my Super Nintendo, of course, lol :lol: )
  • *Two hands (usually)
    *One Eye (although some can play just with sound)
    *One Ear - if you don't have to have the above requirement
    *One Brain (may require one of those working ones, not those subpar ones)
    *One PC (and a non PC such as a Macintosh isn't good enough)
mikec76 wrote: *How much would every part required cost (anything that uses the zSNES) if I were to get them all on this site and/or other popular zSNES sites?
Body parts go pretty high these days. And it'd be best for everybody if we don't dicuss that.

However I could mention ZSNES itself is free and available for download right off our homepage: http://www.zsnes.com
mikec76 wrote: *This may be a stupid, unguessable question, but how long would it take zSNES to come to my house when I order it?
Depends where you live, and bear in mind our on site tech support charges a lot of money. You might even have to include the plane ticket.
Last edited by Nach on Fri May 26, 2006 12:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by xaimus »

The Z SUPER SNES emulator will take approximately two weeks to be delivered to your house, though there might be some delay. We have a pretty large backlog building up.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Should you pay a lot of money for tech support, said tech support will be available to you 24/7.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
mikec76

Post by mikec76 »

Ok cool!
But, if I live in Florida of the United States, how much would it cost for shipping and handling?
And tech support isn't a necessity at all-I can do without help if it's gonna cost fricken a hella lotta money:P

Thx for the replies though:)
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

mikec76 wrote:Ok cool!
But, if I live in Florida of the United States, how much would it cost for shipping and handling?
And tech support isn't a necessity at all-I can do without help if it's gonna cost fricken a hella lotta money:P
The only thing we ship is a developer over to your house for tech support.
If you don't need tech support, then there is nothing to ship, and thus your question is invalid.

Read my post again perhaps.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by bztunk »

mikec76 wrote:Ok cool!

Thx for the replies though:)
Stop joking you moron, you should be fucking banned.

16:13 <Link`sAdventure> If I had my choice between Fedora and Windows, I'd pick windows.