Super mario Rpg Problem

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

rawrs

Super mario Rpg Problem

Post by rawrs »

ok this was reported earlyer by someone else but he fixed it him self so i have no clue what to do.

everytime i go to equip something to a character it freezes but the background keeps going and so does the music
i am using Zsnes 1.51 the newest one and i haven't alted or done anything to the program since i opend it can some please tell me what i can do to fix it?
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

you still haven't posted your system specs and NSRT+Frontend info of your ROM.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
rawrs

Post by rawrs »

i am sorry but i am new to this i don't know what they are or where to find and post them i just downloaded this today

File: Super Mario RPG (U).ZIP Header: Yes
SUPER MARIO RPG TYPE:SA-1
INTERLEAVED:No CHKSUM:OK
VIDEO:NTSC BANK:Lo CRC32:1B8A0625

k i maganged to find this does it help any?

can some one tell me how and where to find the specs i need to post in order to get help please i am new to the emulator-rom stuff
Firon
Trooper

Post by Firon »

Read the stickies.
rawrs

Post by rawrs »

come on someone please help me all i want to do is play the game but i can't when i can't equip mario or mallow with anything
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

rawrs wrote:come on someone please help me all i want to do is play the game but i can't when i can't equip mario or mallow with anything
Either try an older version of ZSNES, or use a different SNES emulator.
rawrs

Post by rawrs »

oh thanks thats very helpful i don't want to replay the begining again i am at a good point in the game
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

the mario_whatever.srm file stores your progress. using an older version of different emulator will utilize this file and your progress will be restored.
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Also, the Image button is your friend, please learn to use it.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.