svn5115 fails to compile with certain configure options

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

12th&saturn
Rookie

svn5115 fails to compile with certain configure options

Post by 12th&saturn »

I've tested several other combinations, but haven't isolated it yet. If this report isn't useful, please delete.

./configure --enable-libao --enable-opengl --disable-qtd --enable-release --disable-jma --disable-debug

gcc -o zsnes endmem.o init.o vcache.o ztime.o chips/7110proc.o chips/c4proc.o chips/dsp1proc.o chips/dsp2proc.o chips/dsp3proc.o chips/dsp4proc.o chips/fxemu2.o chips/fxemu2b.o chips/fxemu2c.o chips/fxtable.o chips/obc1proc.o chips/sa1proc.o chips/sa1regs.o chips/sfxproc.o chips/st10proc.o chips/st11proc.o cpu/dma.o cpu/execute.o cpu/irq.o cpu/memory.o cpu/stable.o cpu/table.o cpu/tablec.o cpu/executec.o cpu/memtable.o cpu/zspc/zdsp.o cpu/zspc/zspc.o gui/gui.o gui/menu.o linux/sdlintrf.o video/copyvwin.o video/makev16b.o video/makev16t.o video/makevid.o video/mode716.o video/mode716b.o video/mode716d.o video/mode716e.o video/mode716t.o video/mv16tms.o video/m716text.o video/newg162.o video/newgfx.o video/newgfx16.o video/procvid.o video/sw_draw.o video/2xsaiw.o video/hq2x16.o video/hq2x32.o video/hq3x16.o video/hq3x32.o video/hq4x16.o video/hq4x32.o cfg.o initc.o input.o md.o patch.o ui.o version.o zdir.o zloader.o zmovie.o zpath.o zstate.o ztimec.o chips/c4emu.o chips/dsp1emu.o chips/dsp3emu.o chips/dsp4emu.o chips/obc1emu.o chips/sdd1emu.o chips/seta10.o chips/seta11.o effects/burn.o effects/smoke.o effects/water.o gui/guifuncs.o mmlib/mm.o mmlib/linux.o linux/audio.o linux/battery.o linux/gl_draw.o linux/lib.o linux/safelib.o linux/sdllink.o linux/sw_draw.o video/procvidc.o video/ntsc.o zip/unzip.o zip/zpng.o -pipe -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -D__UNIXSDL__ -I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -D__LIBAO__ -D__OPENGL__ -DNO_DEBUGGER -DNO_JMA -DNDEBUG -march=athlon-xp -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fforce-addr -s -D__RELEASE__ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/lib -lSDL -lpthread -lz -lpng -lm -lao -lGL
cpu/zspc/zdsp.o:(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
cpu/zspc/zspc.o:(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [main] Error 1
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

It's been fixed, thanks for the find.

Do not complain about ZSNES not running ROMs in SVN at the moment, it's not supposed to.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by 12th&saturn »

Nach wrote:Do not complain about ZSNES not running ROMs in SVN at the moment, it's not supposed to.
Thank you!

I thought I'd read that the dust had settled a bit, so I compiled it to try to deal with random freezing in Cyber Knight 2 (seems to be the same timing issue affecting everyone else), but it's infrequent enough that I'll just savestate often. Would you please let us know when a revision is ready for testing, or will WIP tarballs be available at that point?
Last edited by 12th&saturn on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

you shouldn't savestate in a game that is known to be buggy because then your most likely saving the variables that cause the bug and then you'll never make progress, it is always best to use the games original save mechanism.
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

When SVN is usable again, we'll probably put out a few WIPs on the road to v1.6.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.