View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Loading CDI/ISOs with Demule 0.55 
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post Loading CDI/ISOs with Demule 0.55
So, I've heard a lot of good things about this emulator (such as pretty high compatibility and nice framerate, etc) and I actually got the thing to run since I have both .bin files in dc.zip. Heck, I should congratulate myself for being able to get to the DC BIOS screen without any issues. :D And that is when I run into an interesting problem. Now, I know that Demule is both a Dreamcast and Naomi emulator, which are built into one program, and you can also load DC/Naomi images. When I choose to load the GrandiaII.cdi (or .iso) image, Demul doesn't give me a choice to load the game as an .iso but only gives the choice of .chd. After doing research, I learned that .chd images are used with Naomi and not Dreamcast games. So, do I have to load the non-.chd file off a virtual CD/DVD drive or what?

Edit 1: Okay, managed to get the game to run, but what can I do about the VMU saving? It forces Demule to close whenever one saves in the VMU.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]